can't log in :/

Orca Flotta

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3486 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Unable to connect to a simulator. :smileysurprised:

I know it's Tuesday but I tried logging in at home, at last location and various sims on various continents. All to no avail. :smileysad:

My viewer is the latest Singuarity nightly build for Linux, and it works without problems since weeks. So what's wrong today, Linden Lab went finally belly up, Ebbe made off with the money, some enraged residents bombed the place? What's going on??? :smileymad:

Pls control .. Today 

http://status.secondlifegrid.net/

[Posted 4:15 PM PDT, 29 September 2014] We will be performing rolling maintenance for regions on the main Second Life server channel on Tuesday, September 30th, beginning at approximately 3:00 AM PDT. Please refrain from rezzing no copy objects, making inworld L$ transactions and remember to save all builds.

We will be performing scheduled maintenance Tuesday, September 30th, at approximately 9:00am PDT. During this time, some residents may experience login issues and residents in-world may be logged off or experience degraded performance. Additionally, during this time Group Chat may fail. Please refrain from rezzing no-copy objects and making L$ transactions during this maintenance. Please check back here for updates.

same problem ı live.. but 4 times try and online . have a nice day 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3486 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.