can i report this the owner of one the groups im in sent a dancer with lyrics about sex with a child

Splatulated

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3500 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Splatulated wrote:

they claim they didnt make the dancer but they still distributed it 

can i get in trouble for even having this in my inventory ?? 

I seriously doubt that 'song lyrics' are AR'able.

what about if was filed under this ? xxuWuoT.png if not what falls under this o.O

Qie Niangao wrote:

Also, wtf is a "dancer" ??

an object when worn gives you chat commands for on/off and makes your character dance to a preset animation scripted into the object usaully with some music being played from the object 

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

Why would you even keep something like that?

to report it if possible and then delete it but will i get in trouble because this thing has entered my inventory ?

Splatulated wrote:

Qie Niangao wrote:

an object when worn gives you chat commands for on/off and makes your character dance to a preset animation scripted into the object usaully with some music being played from the object 

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

Why would you even keep something like that?

to report it if possible and then delete it but will i get in trouble because this thing has entered my inventory ?

filling out a report with a screen shot showing the creator of object and creator of the sound files putting who sent it to me in additional details 

do i have to copy and paste this **bleep**s lyrics into there or is it good enough as it is already ? KicAOOn.png

Qie Niangao wrote:

It's an opportunity to use an "anti-dancer" script that listens on channel 0 and upon hearing "on" (or the other qualifying list of start words for these annoying things) immediately does an llSay(0,"off")

Then watch people keep typing "on" in chat trying to beat the scripted "off" haha - funny! :)  Not that i've ever done anything like this. *shakes head and tries to look innocent*

Sassy Romano wrote:

It's an opportunity to use an "anti-dancer" script that listens on channel 0 and upon hearing "on" (or the other qualifying list of start words for these annoying things) immediately does an llSay(0,"off")

Then watch people keep typing "on" in chat trying to beat the scripted "off" haha - funny!
:)
  Not that i've ever done anything like this. *shakes head and tries to look innocent*

So I'm not the only one that does this....good to know ;)

Thank you for a brilliant idea. One person I know delights in dancers and gestures. I shall enjoy putting this script where he haunts and regaining a little peace.

I still occasionally use an "anti-evil titler" script when I run into somene wearing one.

"I Can't Slex Now, My Mom Is Home"

"My Partner Knows I'm Really A Man"  (for use on a female ava)

"Ask Me For My Naked Pictures"

"Type /13 To Change My Title"  (they will get PM's telling them it's not working)

Are some of my favorites.

And Splat, no you can't have a copy.

And yes, you can AR anything you want to your hearts content.

The 'evil titler' reminded me of one of my favorite moments. The first SL wedding I attended. My closest friend's marriage. There were only a handful of us because they decided to 'elope' at the last minute rather than go through the whole big wedding celebration deal.

It was in a quiet grove somewhere with a couple of rows of seating and a pulpit/stage for the wedding, with a few decorations. Like a Las Vegas wedding chapel, I guess, only outdoors. Very nice ceremony with the woman who conducted the wedding talking (in chat, not voice) about the usual things like what it means, etc., etc. Solemn. Deep. Important.

And just then the girl sitting next to me had her evil titler go off. She'd forgotten she left it turned on. We never let her forget that.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3500 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.