best dances for hud

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3535 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I am looking for good motion capture dances that run 30 to 60 seconds for my dance hud.

should be

-realistic as possible

-smooth looping so it doesn't look like dancer is returning to beginning of dance

-nice big selections of dances

-need dances that either look unisex or is unisex, as my friends and I dance often as a group on my hud.

thank you

I haven't looked at Abranimations dances for a couple of years and their recent animations look great. I can see me shopping there soon and having to relegate some more henmations and MyAnimations sets to inventory, because my dance machine and hud will only take about 450 singles dances.

I do love the Myanimations slow dance set and the country dance set has its place (not sure of anything else comparable).

Ally, Cathy, Ayane and Nadine from humanoid and Yuss from Akeyo are my normal go to dances for clubbing.

There are some nice sinewave ones (but alot seem a bit dated and short). I have a soft spot for A&M for their industrial, drum and bass and some of their more fun dances.

Henmations do have some nice dances but finding the one you want is made harder than any other make because the naming policy for the dances means they end up in a jumble of styles in your hud.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3535 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.