am i blocked ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3559 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Depends of the property; if it's a private residential area, you may have either been kicked by an automated security device (orb), or manually by the owners if they were there at the moment.

If it's the former, you may still be able to contact the owners through IM and ask them directly. If it's the latter, and especially considering the auto-decline, chances are they've made up their minds and there's nothing you can do about it except forget about the place and move on elsewhere.

Anyway, you gotta ask yourself: how important is for you to be able to go back to this place? And depending on the kind of place: were you actually entitled to be there in the first place? If it's indeed a private residential are and they don't want visitors, then that's it: they just don't.

Ren Toxx wrote:

Depends of the property; if it's a private residential area, you may have either been kicked by an automated security device (orb), or manually by the owners if they were there at the moment.

If it's the former, you may still be able to contact the owners through IM and ask them directly. If it's the latter, and especially considering the auto-decline, chances are they've made up their minds and there's nothing you can do about it except forget about the place and move on elsewhere.

Anyway, you gotta ask yourself: how important is for you to be able to go back to this place? And depending on the kind of place: were you actually 
entitled
to be there in the first place? If it's indeed a private residential are and they don't want visitors, then that's it: they just don't.

was adopted by them 

they helped me out with lot of stuff even gave me at least $25.00 value in cosmetic items and huds and things 

was family RP 

sl mom logged in ejected me from family then wouldnt asnwer single IM 

then she logged out

later she came back so i tried a home teleport and put me on sl aunts land and i made a sign saying im sorry (thread of this below some where)

almost immediatly aunt logs in kicks me from family too and logged out and before it moved me out of range of sign i deleted it to spare them the trouble of figuring out how and being an eyesore

for bout hour i floated over sl mom trying get her to acknowledge me 

wasnt till i tried send a note card and it instantly declined 5 times that i mmight be blocked but im not sure maybe cuz she in zone i cant reach idk 

im sad and i dont know what i did or why they no longer want me 

i wish they would just say something :c

Splatulated wrote:

Ren Toxx wrote:

Anyway, you gotta ask yourself: how important is for you to be able to go back to this place? And depending on the kind of place: were you actually 
entitled
to be there in the first place? If it's indeed a private residential are and they don't want visitors, then that's it: they just don't.

was adopted by them 

they helped me out with lot of stuff even gave me at least $25.00 value in cosmetic items and huds and things 

was family RP 

sl mom logged in ejected me from family then wouldnt asnwer single IM 

then she logged out

later she came back so i tried a home teleport and put me on sl aunts land and i made a sign saying im sorry (thread of this below some where)

Why would you make a sign apologizing if you did nothuing wrong? You know exactly what you did wrong, you just don't want to admit it.  Also, no thread to be found anywhere.. might have been deleted.

almost immediatly aunt logs in kicks me from family too and logged out and before it moved me out of range of sign i deleted it to spare them the trouble of figuring out how and being an eyesore

for bout hour i floated over sl mom trying get her to acknowledge me 

Thats harassment. I would have kicked you a second time, just for that.

wasnt till i tried send a note card and it instantly declined 5 times that i mmight be blocked but im not sure maybe cuz she in zone i cant reach idk 

Again, harassment. 

im sad and i dont know what i did or why they no longer want me 

Think back to what you did or said over the past few days, i am sure it will come to you.

i wish they would just say something :c

They did.. SHe said "beat it."

This seems to be a very personal issue, then, so we are very unlikely going to be able to help you, Splatulated. They may have kicked you out for something you did wrong (perhaps unaware that they wouldn't like it), or maybe they did in a whim, because they never really cared for you. Either way, they're entitled to do it (not saying it's right, just that they can) and there's not a whole lot you can do about it -much less us.

I suggest moving on and, if you don't want this to happen again to you, either take more time knowing people before you deeply relate to them, or else try learning to tell a sincere relationship from a faked one.

I think he may refer to his thread about how to upload a texture, which he asked in order to make the sign he but on the land to get attention from the people who banned him. Which makes me also wonder how someone can spend 25$ for avatar customization and have barely enough money to pay for the upload.

Syo Emerald wrote:

I think he may refer to his thread about how to upload a texture, which he asked in order to make the sign he but on the land to get attention from the people who banned him. Which makes me also wonder how someone can spend 25$ for avatar customization and have barely enough money to pay for the upload.

the family payed for the avatar customization 

all my lin came from doing offers on an offsite thing linked to second life 

i used half of what i had to make a texture that now has no use at all

Lexia Moonstone wrote:

You seem very new to SL, and from what you say about having a mom in SL, you might be playing a underage avatar?  Have you read the TOS? 

Are you tyring to imply that its against the ToS to have a child avatar? If so, thats not the case. Also, if you were familar with other aspects of Sl, you would know that family roleplay isn't "child avatar only" some people simply like to form a family, but stick to adult avatars.

First of all, it's very sad that this is happening to you...and for that, I am sorry.

But...what people are forgetting to mention is that a sim owner (in this case, your SL Mom) can boot you from their land for any reason they wish and there's nothing you can do about it. You could have done something to upset her (as Drake mentioned) or she could be tired of you or she's not doing the family thing anymore. Honestly, it doesn't matter.

You're booted. She's not answering you. End Of Story!

Go find another family to get into..there are lots of adoption agencies in SL that you can apply to or put a post in here asking if anyone is interesting in adopting a child in SL. Make sure, though, that you give lots of information about yourself so that you can see if you're going to be a good fit.

Again, I am sorry that this happened to you...but there's nothing you can do about it.

I'm going to be very frank with you.  There are certain groups to which you currently belong that, for a good number of people, will call into question your ability to adhere to the rules set forth by Linden Lab's Terms of Service.  Specifically, those which can be found on this page... link.

I am not, nor would I accuse you of violating these standards (without undeniable proof)... but, you might want to take a look at them and ascertain for yourself if you might have done so.  Having done so would have been reason enough to not only ban you, but report you to Linden Lab... in which case, you should expect that your account will soon be banned, not only from your ex-family's land, but from Second Life entirely.  For your sake (not to mention the sake of human dignity), I hope this is not the case.

...Dres

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3559 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.