Working on MMORPG in second life with custom Viewer help needed

KiritoBeta

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3468 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What i need:

1. Land: i dont think the 512 sqaremeters i have are enough :catsad:

2. Scripters who wana work for free: i can script but still need some Help cause i cant script good engough to make all scripts

3. Modelers: i need custom models like Animails & objects

4. A way to create an Custom Second LIfe Client with LSL Bridge

5. Beta Testers: When Ready Ofcorse we will need to seek for Beta Testers

I need help to do this

What can help me:

1. Linden Lab's Support for This cool Project maby creating an Second Life Compatiple MMORPG

2. Linden Lab's permmission to Edit/Modify and Use The Second Life Server Software for use to make second life better 

3. Linden Dollars because i will need alot of that :matte-motes-bored:

4. Custom Hardware

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story Line Of MMORPG:

Theres are  Angels who need to fill an complicated queest of killing the Devil Lord Phoenix and his minions and Also Killing the fallen Angels who are also killing the devils(Lord Phoenix and His Minions) thay are fighting anid filling quests

evry devil/angel is refrending an diffrend chest like piece one is the king the leader, one the Queen the Co-Leader ,other is the healer she/he heals other players in her team, you also have the rocks thahy are realy strong(but not as strong as the King nor the Queen),there are also Kights who fight with swords and Magicans who fight with magic thay are the normal players thay will attack on the front line

KiritoBeta wrote:

What i need:

1. Land: i dont think the 512 sqaremeters i have are enough :catsad:

You'll need at least 1/2 a sim if not a full sim

2. Scripters who wana work for free: i can script but still need some Help cause i cant script good engough to make all scripts

3. Modelers: i need custom models like Animails & objects

For these, unlikely to find any that will do it for free.

4. A way to create an Custom Second LIfe Client with LSL Bridge

The Bridge is actually a function of Firestorm. Their viewer is open source, in fact CtrAltStudio uses their coding so knock yourself out

5. Beta Testers: When Ready Ofcorse we will need to seek for Beta Testers

I need help to do this

What can help me:

1. Linden Lab's Support for This cool Project maby creating an Second Life Compatiple MMORPG

See DCS, CCS, UCE, XPS...they already are in use in many RP sims in SL. SL isn't exactly made for MMORPG since the ones such as WoW use predone textures to reduce the server load.

2. Linden Lab's permmission to Edit/Modify and Use The Second Life Server Software for use to make second life better 

Not going to happen. I doubt they will let you get near their software other than the open source code viewer.

3. Linden Dollars because i will need alot of that :matte-motes-bored:

Good luck with that. The current combat/RP sims can't get their current player base to contribute toward the tier as it is.

4. Custom Hardware

Hope you have deep pockets.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story Line Of MMORPG:

Theres are  Angels who need to fill an complicated queest of killing the Devil Lord Phoenix and his minions and Also Killing the fallen Angels who are also killing the devils(Lord Phoenix and His Minions) thay are fighting anid filling quests

evry devil/angel is refrending an diffrend chest like piece one is the king the leader, one the Queen the Co-Leader ,other is the healer she/he heals other players in her team, you also have the rocks thahy are realy strong(but not as strong as the King nor the Queen),there are also Kights who fight with swords and Magicans who fight with magic thay are the normal players thay will attack on the front line

Sounds good but again, SL isn't set up to support an MMORPG. Because of the logistics, you have problems with lag.

Good Luck

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3468 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.