Mikki Miles
Topics: 28

Re: Where the hell are you and what on earth are you doing here?????

Reply to Porky Gorky - view message

Where are you from?     I live in switzerland

When did you join SL originally?   2/11 2007

What have you mainly spent your time doing in SL in the past?       building, building, and sometimes building...

How are you planning to spend your time in SL in 2013?      building?

ETA: by the way, this isn't a research survey or anything....this is Porky, stuck on a train bored out of his tiny little mind.

UncommonTruth

Porky Gorky wrote:

Time to get my noob on....

Where are you from?  

Southwest Missouri, yep, bible thumping and tornados and cows everywhere! *waves to the other hicks she sees in the thread*

When did you join SL originally? 

I made an account sometime late 2010 or early 2011, but did not at all understand wtf this place was, and fled lol. I came back later when I ran across the forums and lurking here gave me the incentive to make another account and try again.  

What have you mainly spent your time doing in SL in the past?

Probably pretty much what all noobs do. Explored, made friends, hosted in a club for awhile, worked customer rep for a builder from whom I learned a little about building and sculpting, eventually decided SL work wasn't for me and officially became a bum :smileyvery-happy:

How are you planning to spend your time in SL in 2013? 

I have no idea :smileysurprised:

p.s. if you think these questions are too personal then feel free to answer just some or none at all :matte-motes-big-grin:

ETA: by the way, this isn't a research survey or anything....this is Porky, stuck on a train bored out of his tiny little mind.

SassyOne
Topics: 0

Where are you from?     Hi Porky, I am from south australia

When did you join SL originally?  2010 lasted a year, thought i was going to leave game but made this avi just in case, after a few months came back as sassyone, new start, new group of ppl and loving it second time around

What have you mainly spent your time doing in SL in the past? clubs, exploring and attempting to build things, i enjoy the challenge, meeting ppl from all over is great too

How are you planning to spend your time in SL in 2013? same as above

ImaTest
Topics: 3

Where are you from? East Coast, USA

When did you join SL originally? Mid-2004, didn't much care for it. Came back early 2005 and stuck around on that av until early 2012 when I closed up shop and took up permenent residence on this av (which was created for the "can you create a business entirely for free" challenge some time ago in the forums...and the answer us yes, btw)

What have you mainly spent your time doing in SL in the past? building, customer service, helping others, wandering around aimlessly, enjoying all the wonders sl has to bestow upon me, the usual

How are you planning to spend your time in SL in 2013? I don't get inworld as much as I'd like these days. When I do, it will be, and is, more of the same.

Honored Resident
Nyxxklien1

Where are you from?  I'm from the United States, though looking to move to Canada

When did you join SL originally?  January 8th of this year (noob myself)

What have you mainly spent your time doing in SL in the past? Mostly hitting clubs and other hang outs, seeing what all there is to do still

How are you planning to spend your time in SL in 2013? Plan? Do I look like the planning type? lol, basically just roam and see what all I can get in to and what turns up.

Teagan Tobias

Where are you from?

I live in Florida, USA

Sept. 1, 2007

Started out renting a 4096 piece of land and building a home. Found out I can't build so I bought a house and started decorating it. Broke the house, rented a skybox. Now I'm homeless but I'm still here.

I spend almost all my time going to clubs and dancing the day away, will most likely keep doing the same, I like the music in SL.

Honored Resident
Autumn Xomotron

Where am I from?  West coast Canada

When did I join SL originally?  Jan 1, 2010

What have I mainly spent my time doing in SL in the past?  Initially, slexing & shopping.  Slex became boring, and I realized that those freebies weren't so nice, and then discovered hunts!  Got a job (that I still have).  Made tons of friends

How am I planning to spend my time in SL in 2013?  Hunting/shopping, making more friends, helping new joins.  Perhaps, one day, my friend Nos will break me down with all his nagging, and I shall learn to build :smileyhappy:

*goes back to lurking*

hmmm

I am a USican.  I live on the west coast of North America. I started in June of 2009.  I just generally wandered about and had a good time.  Fell so deeply immersed in my second life, so much that my first life rather went to pieces.  Came up on the other side of that and now I try to keep a bit better balanced.  I still wander about having a good time for the most part. 

--------------------------------------------------------------
a legend in my own mind

Where are you from?

When I was little my mom told me heaven, but then when I was a teen she changed her mind and said the opposite.  Nowadays, she just rolls her eyes and shakes her head , so I'm somewhat confused. Right now I living on the east coast of the US

building and scripting, owning 2 clubs, socializing and exploring, running various businesses, land baron, mentoring, teaching, sailing, riding motorcycles, raising cane, plotting an overthrow, running with scissors

Any of the above or anything else that strikes my fancy

Photobucket

Where are you from? I live in Oregon (west coast usa), From Puerto Rico

When did you join SL originally? In Oct of 2010

What have you mainly spent your time doing in SL in the past? Get my heart broken and host, dance and cause mischief.

How are you planning to spend your time in SL in 2013? Modeling, learn how to RP in sl and still cause mischief

Sorry my DORKism is showing.