Porky Gorky

Where the hell are you and what on earth are you doing here?????

[ Edited ]

Time to get my noob on....

Hi, my name is Porky. I live in England. I joined SL in Summer 2004 and since then have spent my time mainly building content to sell, as well as completing lots of custom work during the boom/business years. 

In the small amount of spare SL time I allow myself I am currently on a mission to explore as much of SL that is left as possible before it all goes away.

So, 

Where are you from?

When did you join SL originally?

What have you mainly spent your time doing in SL in the past?

How are you planning to spend your time in SL in 2013?

p.s. if you think these questions are too personal then feel free to answer just some or none at all :matte-motes-big-grin:

ETA: by the way, this isn't a research survey or anything....this is Porky, stuck on a train bored out of his tiny little mind.

valerie Inshan

Re: Where the hell are you and what on earth are you doing here?????

Reply to Porky Gorky - view message

Porky Gorky wrote:

Where are you from? Paris. You know, French Cancan, Moulin Rouge, champagne and all that cliché stuff... 

When did you join SL originally? Must have been in 2006, under another account, but not too sure...

What have you mainly spent your time doing in SL in the past? Bleeped as everyone did at the beginning, got tired of pixel bumping after one day or so, then started SHOPPING!!! 

How are you planning to spend your time in SL in 2013? Delete my house at least 50 times to rebuild it and purchase more furniture than my prim count will ever allow me. 

p.s. if you think these questions are too personal then feel free to answer just some or none at all :matte-motes-big-grin:

ETA: by the way, this isn't a research survey or anything....this is Porky, stuck on a train bored out of his tiny little mind.

:smileyhappy: I answered because I hate the idea of a bored Porky stuck in a train:smileyhappy:

"Everybody is right from their own point of view, but it is not impossible that everyone is wrong." Mahatma Gandhi
Imnotgoing Sideways
Topics: 4

I'm from a state of a deep trance. =^-^=

I joined SL in early 2007, ragequit, and came back in late 2007. (^_^)

I've done many things but I seem to always gravitate back to hanging out at NCI and helping people. (^_^)

Plan?  I have no plan.  What does each day bring? (^_^)

EGL Style Glasses, Shoes, and Doll Keys.
Member 16

Porky Gorky wrote:

can you get the ticket clipper to sign your ticket and post a copy on here please

just so we know you actual on a train. like pics or it didn't happen q; (:

+

ps

you not have to provide proof that you out your tiny little mind tho k. am happy to take your word for that part. and I wont tell anyone else. promise (:

oh wait! you said bored out. sorry nvm q; (:

Jo Yardley
Topics: 147

Where are you from?

The Netherlands.

Building, managing and living in my 1920s Berlin Roleplay sim.

Building, managing and living in my 1920s Berlin Roleplay sim.

Enjoy Time Travel?
Come visit Berlin in the 1920s;
The 1920s Berlin Project sim

Where are you from?

Wisconsin, USA

April 6, 2008

I climbed into a roller coaster relationship and rode it for 2.5 years while learning to build and script, eventually designing everything on our little island in the Maldives. Most of my creations are from this time. When the coaster hit bottom, I incinerated the original Madelaine and left SL. Five weeks later (Brenda Connolly bet I would return within three, so I won) the current Madelaine was born. Since then I've primarily danced with friends. My in-world time is the now lowest it's been since joining.

Like Immy, I don't plan (RL or SL). I go where each day takes me. 

I enabled anti-aliasing. Why is Snugs still here?
Please give generously to the McMasters Institute for the Advancement of Harmless Flirtation™.
Tamara Artis

Where are you from? 

I'm from Croatia, small country in the shape of banana, if you locate Itally on the world map, go north across Adriatic sea and there it is. We have little more than 4 milllion people and 1244 islands, have one in the shape of a heart lol. And we are known as great tourist location. 

It was in the spring of 2010. I have no idea how I found it but I remember I was thinking maybe it will be different from all the games I was playing so far. And it is!

Mainly trying stuff, like everything I found interesting. I tried to do different sl jobs, relationships and met people from around the world. I love SL because of its diversity, for example I don't have money to go visit India for a few months so having a friend from there will help me to get to know the country and culture more than any school or book. It also helped me to make my English better:smileywink: 

I plan to work more on my current business - having a photo studio, also improve my photo editing skills. Learn more about landscaping and making my in-world location nice with as least lag as possible. I plan to learn how to make awesome poses (which is funny because I am allready working for a shop that sells them so I just need to make some). Then I need to learn mesh so I can make pose props and most important of all, I need to learn how to properly balance my RL/SL time. 

Great thread, I can't wait to see more answers!

I make photos and own a photo studio. Hard style editing and satisfied clients.Feel free to visit, check photos, chat or just chill.
My Marketplace shopMy FlickrPSP websitePSP in-worldPSP Facebook pageMy pose shop
SID Riler

Hello Porky!

I am from Sydney, been in SL for 3 years and my main activity is photography, mainly fashion photography, hopefully when I do get a bit more time for SL I will pursue this hobby more in depth, and hope you are having a great time too!

Perrie Juran

Where are you from?

Mars.

I crashed here in 2007.

Trying to pick up Earth Women and finding my spaceship.

Doing the same.

I'm from California, a country on the west coast of North America.

I started SL in September 2008.

I came here for the express purpose of misbehaving. That was going very well for me and at first it seemed I had a bright future in misbehavior. Alas, it wasn't long before I fell in with good companions and things changed. Mostly I socialize and explore. I've built a few things just for myself.

I don't really plan SL. I will continue to learn new things and maybe even acquire some skills. As soon as I run out of things I haven't done or learned and stop meeting interesting people I'll probably leave.

Watch for Falling Rock