When a group owns land; And you have owner tag in group..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3507 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

When a group owns land. Just me and my girlfriend, but it's deeded to a group.. Say we own land. She owns the group but has made me owner in it. I also have full permissions on parcel as I am on the allowed list and have every permission from the group.

Is it considered griefing or negative if i boss people around who try to come to the land to sell nude pictures? Or could i get away with it, since I'm more so in charge, and they decided to come?

It is not negative or griefing to ban people from your land but don't grief the griefer you might find yourself on the sticky end of an AR (annoyance report).

Where I live we like to keep the land open so anyone can go there, but I wouldn't hesitate to ban someone who was being a nuisance, or who I didn't like the look of for that matter.

I have maybe had to do it half a dozen times in the last 5 years.

Only one person can found a group but there can be several owners, each with the full authority of a single owner.

Your land, your rules as long as you don't violate the TOS or make them more liberal than the sims maturity rating allows you can do what you want.  You can eject and ban people for any reason at all or none and don't even have to tell they why.  The TOS actually gives the owner that authority, so it is not griefing.

Since you are a co-owner of the land, you will of course need to keep the other owner's wishes in mind and if you have a difference of opinion negotiate like adults and come to an agreement.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3507 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.