AmyNevilly

What is the best way to get pregnant?

I'm thinking of trying it? How do I go about this? :matte-motes-kiss:

arton Rotaru

Re: What is the best way to get pregnant?

Reply to AmyNevilly - view message

Wait, wasn't it something about the flowers and the bees? :matte-motes-silly:

Ceka Cianci

[ Edited ]

Reply to arton Rotaru - view message

arton Rotaru wrote:

Wait, wasn't it something about the flowers and the bees? :matte-motes-silly:

Birds and trees is how i heard it

To the OP..you could try joining one of their groups for information..i'm sure they could get you going pretty quickly being an active chat and all..

i'm sure some in here are more informed than i am for sure  about it in Sl..just figured i would give another possible idea for other ports of information as well =)

“Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds".

"A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing".”*winks*
My Flickr
Advisor
Suella Ember

Mayalily
Topics: 87

[ Edited ]

Reply to Suella Ember - view message

Maybe true Suella, but then all merchants have a sig banner.

Back to the OP, I'd like to know if I can skip the pregnancy part and just buy a prim baby.  But I was wondering how do I name the baby if I don't get pregnant first? 

ETA:  I have no idea how this pregnancy thing works, but you have to buy some sort of baby talker thing.  I've seen those.  They can be a bit annoying though.  I'd rather just get a prim baby and a cradle rather than have a tummy talker. 

AmyNevilly

Yes but how does pregnancy work in SL - I keep seeing people with babies and I want one :smileywink:

Wili Clip
Topics: 12
Blog Posts: 0

Reply to Suella Ember - view message

:matte-motes-agape:

Isn't the signature something that you use as a mean for others to identify you or  for a nice poem or philosophical quote :smileyhappy:

But if we put that aside...  I think that she really wants to get pregnant.

We already know how that looks like in real world :smileywink:  But I think what Amy is wondering about is how does she get pregnant in Second Life. :matte-motes-smitten:

Mayalily
Topics: 87

[ Edited ]

I think you have to get a baby talker thing and then keep enlarging your shape with a baby bump, getting fatter and fatter.  That's the crust of what I know.  I don't like those tummy talker things tho.  I'd rather just get a prim baby and a cradle, and then I guess I'd just have to name the baby myself? 

ETA:  Yes, tummy talker.  There are a whole bunch on Marketplace from 10 linden to a WAY LOT MORE!

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/TBF-Talking-Pregnant-Belly-Tummy-Talker/1834507

Ceka Cianci

[ Edited ]

wel the way i have seen it work..you find a man then fall into intranets luv and one day or a few minutes later have sex and then he leaves  from  the pressure of the drama of  spam kicking after your prim baby is  couple weeks old.

then you have it at a hospital where they have this whole rp birth thing setup for you..then you have it and are happy for a little bit..then you have to support it and the saddness starts until you  find the answer to all your problems..

you go out to the clubs and hit the stage to support it cause the man  sends no support..

then you get old like really fast..cause all this happens in like a month :smileytongue:

“Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds".

"A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing".”*winks*
My Flickr
Wili Clip
Topics: 12
Blog Posts: 0

Reply to Mayalily - view message

Can you name your baby  as Philip Rosedale?:matte-motes-grin: