What is the best way to get pregnant?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2736 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

arton Rotaru wrote:

Wait, wasn't it something about the flowers and the bees? :matte-motes-silly:

Birds and trees is how i heard it

To the OP..you could try joining one of their groups for information..i'm sure they could get you going pretty quickly being an active chat and all..

i'm sure some in here are more informed than i am for sure  about it in Sl..just figured i would give another possible idea for other ports of information as well =)

Maybe true Suella, but then all merchants have a sig banner.

Back to the OP, I'd like to know if I can skip the pregnancy part and just buy a prim baby.  But I was wondering how do I name the baby if I don't get pregnant first? 

ETA:  I have no idea how this pregnancy thing works, but you have to buy some sort of baby talker thing.  I've seen those.  They can be a bit annoying though.  I'd rather just get a prim baby and a cradle rather than have a tummy talker. 

:matte-motes-agape:

Isn't the signature something that you use as a mean for others to identify you or  for a nice poem or philosophical quote :)

But if we put that aside...  I think that she really wants to get pregnant.

We already know how that looks like in real world ;)  But I think what Amy is wondering about is how does she get pregnant in Second Life. :matte-motes-smitten:

I think you have to get a baby talker thing and then keep enlarging your shape with a baby bump, getting fatter and fatter.  That's the crust of what I know.  I don't like those tummy talker things tho.  I'd rather just get a prim baby and a cradle, and then I guess I'd just have to name the baby myself? 

ETA:  Yes, tummy talker.  There are a whole bunch on Marketplace from 10 linden to a WAY LOT MORE!

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/TBF-Talking-Pregnant-Belly-Tummy-Talker/1834507

wel the way i have seen it work..you find a man then fall into intranets luv and one day or a few minutes later have sex and then he leaves  from  the pressure of the drama of  spam kicking after your prim baby is  couple weeks old.

then you have it at a hospital where they have this whole rp birth thing setup for you..then you have it and are happy for a little bit..then you have to support it and the saddness starts until you  find the answer to all your problems..

you go out to the clubs and hit the stage to support it cause the man  sends no support..

then you get old like really fast..cause all this happens in like a month :P

Wili Clip wrote:

Can you name your baby  as
Philip Rosedale
?:matte-motes-grin:

are you trying to cause a scandal that would make the whole tiger woods thing look like he was stealing only a kiss?

you are talking the downfall of second life and all who exist in it..no you cannot name  it that!!

are you insain?

heheheheh :P

True, I've seen some dudes split as soon as the baby is born. 

But the tummy talker thing should be done in your own home and to your signif other, otherwise people and their mate get sick of the talking tummy very fast.

Just rp and pretend these are your babies.  You can buy prim babies on Marketplace.  Or you could pretend you adopted them.

However, if you want to go the full gammet, I'd suspect the tummy talker talks for nine months and then tells you when to deliver?  I could be wrong tho.

I was thinking of a girl first, but if I have a boy next, I'll certainly consider it!  Maybe I could have fraternal twins. 

I still haven't made my decision yet as I think I'd consider it more of a doll because I have no ideas what the prim babies do or how they move, etc.  Do the prim babies say I need my bottle or I need to be burped?  Do the prim babies say anything at all?  Or do you have to buy a hud for that?  I guess you'd need some kind of hud?  I haven't researched Marketplace about this, but I have seen the prim babies and they are cute! 

I am with you on this one, Suella.  The OP and Wili are business partners.

OP:  You are the 'search engine optimization' expert (according to your profile), do a search on 'prim babies' and you will see a whole s-load of things returned you can then check out.

/me eyerolls

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2736 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.