Thoughts for The Day

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3458 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

KarenMichelle Lane wrote:

My donation to the Subject:

He who has learned to disagree without being disagreeable has discovered the most valuable secret of a diplomat.

What the hell are you talking about, that's nonsense!

"Tact" is knowing how to tell someone to go to hell and making them happy to be on their way there.

Perrie Juran wrote:

He who has learned to disagree without being disagreeable has discovered the most valuable secret of a diplomat.

"Tact" is knowing how to tell someone to go to hell and making them happy to be on their way there.

Yeah, but if you can open a trap door to hell for them to fall into, you needn't expend the energy to make them happy about it. And as I think about it, I see you dangling in the opening because your helmet won't fit through the door. I'll make sure to loosen your chin strap the next time I see you.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Yeah, but if you can open a trap door to hell for them to fall into, you needn't expend the energy to make them happy about it. And as I think about it, I see you dangling in the opening because your helmet won't fit through the door. I'll make sure to loosen your chip strap the next time I see you.

You may discover what the broom on the helmet is really for.  ;)

Perrie Juran wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Yeah, but if you can open a trap door to hell for them to fall into, you needn't expend the energy to make them happy about it. And as I think about it, I see you dangling in the opening because your helmet won't fit through the door. I'll make sure to loosen your chip strap the next time I see you.

You may discover what the broom on the helmet is really for. 
;)

Whatever that might be, please tell me it's not comparable to the use of a French tickler.

...Dres

Perrie Juran wrote:

Ohjiro Watanabe wrote:

Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?

Are you insinuating that there aren't fairies at the bottom of the garden?

The next thing you know, he'll be questioning the existence of Martians.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Ohjiro Watanabe wrote:

Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?

Are you insinuating that there aren't fairies at the bottom of the garden?

The next thing you know, he'll be questioning the existence of Martians.

One day I dreamt I was an Earthling.  Since that day I have wondered if I wasn't really an Earthling dreaming that I am a Martian.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3458 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.