The Griefer BOSS

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4153 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sorry, i don't know any griefers and have very little problem with them  When I do I can handle them an they rarely bother me again.  While maybe there are groups of griefers my impression is that most of them are too independent and anti authority to put up with a boss.  I do know there are some gang type groups and motorcycle clubs that grief as a group.  If this what you are dealing with find out who the group owner is. You should also report the group along with the person(s) actually griefing. If LL gets enough complaints about a particular group they will disband it as well as ban the members who grief.

IvanTwin Rogers wrote:

My Question is who is the Griefer boss guy?, and where is he? you know the griefers like attack the grid. all groups have a boss and ceo. you know any maybe any people know who is him and where is it.

Here you make a fundamental error in the nature of groups. Not all groups have a boss or CEO. Does a group of rats have a boss? Outside of animated movies they do not. Rats are a loose group that come together instinctively with no absolute leader. Their goal is to find nourishment and they look for conditions that will allow them to travel freely. Griefers are closer to rats in their organization.

The conditions a griefer-rat requires are areas of land that allow the semi-permanent placement of outside objects, Their NOURISHMENT, however, is the reaction they cause. When they cause someone to BAWWWWWW and complain about how terrible they are and how they're messing up Second Life it makes them feel important and powerful instead of the more accurate feeling of being a ball of acne and social awkwardness. This food is the key to their survival. If you keep feeding them they'll keep coming back. You can call the exterminators and have them kill off a few, but they breed fast. If you leave the conditions of your home such as they have what they need to thrive and the rats return, you can't really blame the exterminators, can you?

Yours in Truth,

Sr. Prudence MacCorquindale

IvanTwin Rogers wrote:

Thats is a griefer boss
I found it

he dont say the name, maybe is Anshe

agriefer.jpg

those guns not much good. you should get a cow gun. or a pony gun even. can mod them to make rainbows and sparkles as well (:

can easy jump up and waste that dude easy with one of them

little trolls.jpg

IvanTwin Rogers wrote:

Who is the TROLL and the griefer in the forums?

I know the Little Troll, The big Troll and the Super Troll,

and the horrible griefer, dont try to report because you can die waiting for help.

When I was a kid I had a whole family of little trolls I played with.

They were so awesome.

Perrie Juran wrote:

little trolls.jpg

IvanTwin Rogers wrote:

Who is the TROLL and the griefer in the forums?

I know the Little Troll, The big Troll and the Super Troll,

and the horrible griefer, dont try to report because you can die waiting for help.

When I was a kid I had a whole family of little trolls I played with.

They were so awesome.

:matte-motes-angry:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4153 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.