So it's Halloween...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3442 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

London. November 3, 2014.

The United Kingdom lies in ruins. The after-effects of the All Saints Rebellion persist thoughout the British Isles. The countryside has been laid waste everywhere. Fires are still burning out of control in all the major cities. There is no governance; the population (that portion of it which survived the preceeeding days) is left to fend for itself. Bands of zombies roam the streets everywhere, and the sounds of explosions near and far are  constant.

It is believed those Members of Parliament who survived the initial attack have gathered somewhere in the East End, possibly in the cellar beneath the ruins of Christ Church.

What the future holds is unknown.

Welcome to SL. I have thrown far more than my fair share of bombs, blasted people to smithereens with my brace of Beretta 9mm automatics, and generally been a menace to society from time to time. No reason you can't find a way to indulge yourself. :-)

/me tosses you a penny for the Guy.

arabellajones wrote:

The Halloween parties have started.

Sexy Zombies...

I'm English. I have family connections with Guy Fawkes, Kit Wright, and the whole Gunpowder Plot thing.

I WANT TO BLOW THINGS UP!

Buy a bag of balloons, relax in front of the telly, and have fun blowing them up :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3442 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.