Singularity Viewer - Avatar Motion

AislinP

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3434 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, everyone. I just started to use the latest version of Singularity, and I notice that when I use my mouse to turn my avatar's head in a certain direction, when they turn back, they do a sort of swinging/rocking motion before they stand straight again. It doesn't happen in the other viewers that I have used - is it just a Singularity thing that's supposed to occur? Thanks for any help!

Oh, thank you so much! That seems to have helped a great deal. The swinging hasn't completely stopped, but it's more tolerable. I'm trying to describe it to the best of my ability, but it's hard without a video or something similar. The upper torso of the avatar and the head just...rock/swing, for lack of better words. Now it's more of a gentle swing and a kind of head-tilt from the avatar when it faces directly forward again, and only seems to happen when I use the laptop mousepad to move the cursor, and thus the avatar's head. But it's something that I can deal with a lot better now with that option checked. Thanks again!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3434 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.