SLink AVenhance with sl shadows

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3629 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It has been awhile since I noticed this issue. I wear slink mesh hands and feet almost everyday. But one thing bugs me so bad. When I try to take photo with sl shadows, even when I have alpha on the shadows show both system hands/feet and slink mesh hands/feet. It happens on official viewer, too. Why is this happening? Is there any resolution to fix this? I need your help, please.

Regiena Silverfall wrote:

It has been awhile since I noticed this issue. 
I wear slink mesh hands and feet almost everyday. But one thing bugs me so bad. When I try to take photo with sl shadows, e
ven when I have alpha on the shadows show both system hands/feet and slink mesh hands/feet. It happens on official viewer, too. Why is this happening? Is there any resolution to fix this? I need your help, please.

I never understand the hands thing really.. Just another product people buy to buy the next thing... feet, yeah I can understand but all I have seen the hands are just.. outstretched they dont animate or move. am I wrong? Im sure some animations require a grip. .. well anyway. I dont have them but I know some shoes (non specific) produce this effect too.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3629 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.