SL and my toilet mishap

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3649 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well I heard about this happening to other players and always discounted it as urban myth, but I'm less than proud to admit that this horror happened to me last night.

I'd had constipation anyway for a few days, but Easter Sunday I had a full meal at my family's house, also ate a huge quantity of chocolate. When I got home I logged on and had a drink and got engrossed in SL.

I suddenly became aware I needed the toilet really badly, but I was at a club with trivia (5L a question) and a sploder and I couldn't bear to tear myself away. Soon my abdominal pain became intense, I was actually stamping my feet on the floor rapidly as I watched the sploder countdown. Then somebody did a gesture that made me LOL in RL and suddenly the inevitable happened, -  I soiled my pants. I had to go to the bathroom to clean myself up, put my pants in the washing machine and clean my chair and spent the rest of the evening playing trivia wearing a pair of new Y-fronts and dousing my apartment in air freshener. 

Has this happened to anyone else?

Excellent trolling attempt on a first post!!  A double plus!!

I'm sure you could start a group for like minded people, and everyone could take turns RPing it. Is there an actual word for this sort of thing...like...is this a thing? Why don't you go on out there and get it all started, and we'll all join....later.......maybe.  :D

I'm just editing to add that I disbelieve the entire story. It's rubbish. Nobody has ever let off a gesture during a sploder countdown that is funny enough to elicit an actual RL LOL.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3649 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.