Profile Feed: Older snapshots have disappeared

Devriv

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4181 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Everyone, A few days ago I noticed that the older snapshots that I had posted to my profile's feed were no longer there and had disappeared, both from my Inworld profile and the my.secondlife.com page. Also, there used to be a "more" button under the feed to show older posts/pictures, but that is gone too. Is there a limit (like the picks) to how much or how often one uses the feed? If not, what has happened to my pictures, and how can I fix this problem? My feed is very important to me, a diary of sorts. I would appreciate your help.

Clearly not Qwalyphi, which is why I opened a thread. I was hoping for a reply by someone who actually does know, but thank you. Good idea Kattatonia. If you find out what has happened to your older posts, and how you can retrieve them, please let me know. ....

Thank you so much Tem! I was able to retrieve all the previous pictures, to then put them all up in Flickr. I wish I didn't have to, and hope LL changes it's (unstated) policy both here and with the picks. I think the picks limitation is a horrible idea. Thanks again for your help :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4181 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.