OK - Something we can all get Behind...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3463 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

KarenMichelle Lane wrote:

IT'S NATIONAL CAT DAY

Cat with Yarn.jpg

~~~~~~~

-
 -

I only hope my dear Colin hasn't suffocated in my inventory (haven't seen him for a while!)

(every day is cat day in my world)

me and Colin.jpg

I thought this was about a HUGE object. Something everyone could stand behind. Everyone on earth. Like one of those things where they say "the intestines are SO long they could wrap around *insert name of a huge object* 10 times!" and we all are more intelligent and entertianed. :(

So, should I pull a cat apart and wrap it around the earth a few times and take a pic? That sounds to gross. I lack anything to post here other than my disapointment.

Poenald Palen wrote:

I thought this was about a HUGE object. Something everyone could stand behind. Everyone on earth. Like one of those things where they say "the intestines are SO long they could wrap around *insert name of a huge object* 10 times!" and we all are more intelligent and entertianed.
:(

So, should I pull a cat apart and wrap it around the earth a few times and take a pic? That sounds to gross. I lack anything to post here other than my disapointment.

Longcat_buildings.jpg

In her defense she can claim that she has dixlexia and read it as "behind this" to "get this behind" and thought it was a new rule. But, alas we can't really expect the law to get involved.

Cops have to shoot peoples dogs (never a cat, so you can tell cats are behind running the world for sure!), eat donuts and other things we read about in the news and comedy shows. The only places where "...because it's true" is taken seriously.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3463 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.