Not getting notecards from attachments

tonytarheel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3350 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am having trouble opening notecards that are attached to group notices. I click on the notecard, it turns darker, but nothing happens; it doesn't open, and I can't find it in my inventory, even after searching. I have "automatically view notecards" checked in my preferences, like I saw in another post, I don't know what else to do.

I've noticed the same thing the last couple of days. Same with attached textures. Have to go into the group it came from and pull up the message from past notices...then the notecard will save and open. I thought it was just me.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you so much, Bobbie! That worked! It should just open by clicking on it, though.

This is an issue that has been going on for years as many will testify to. Luc Starsider opened a JIRA on this as far back as 2010. It's a problem I'm resigned to thinking will never be solved.

https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SVC-7129

If I'm online and receive a notification with notecard I can usually open it, in fact always I think. Delays in receipt of the notification however, such as not logging in for a few days seem to exacerbate the issue.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3350 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.