Mistress View

EvilPayne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3525 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello....Im Evil....(is muh name not what I am)...Writin' here ta share muh frustration....Frustration at the Lack of Female/Female Domme/sub oriented material in SL. This is a cry fer help! To all of ya out there that can do sumthin' about it! It seems like ever'one thinks that Mistress's only domme males....this is FAR from the case...Ever'where I looks I see stuff from BDSM equipment ta' BDSM Tats and brands that only reflect a Female/male Domme/sub relationship.And hundreds if not thousands of things for Male/female Dom/sub stuff. Toys with menues "Use him"..."whip him"...."Mistress ride".....and such....Tattoos and brands for "Daddy's Girl" but none sayin' "Mommas girl".....this is just examples of the frustratin' things I find when Im lookin'. If I had th' ability or the talent ta do sumthin' about this...or create muh own...i would...but unfortunately I dont...So that is why I write this and cry out ta th' talented souls dat can create what SL so desperately needs!

If You read this and you agree...please look me up inworld...i have many Ideas for The Lesbian mistress and her lovely 'lil girl and the things they need ta make SL more lesbian friendly....PLEASE HELP!

look me up as evilpayne...I would love ta hear from ya! iffen I aint here leave a message or send a notecard and I will be in touch wid ya! Thank Ya fer listenin' an' has a great frickin' day!

Honestly, I had trouble reading it.   But.. I think I get what you are trying to say.  There is a lesbian BDSM community in SL, but it can be a little.. difficult to get into, a lot of the popular lesbian clubs require you to voice verify before you can go in.  I also think you really haven't looked either, there's just as many gay/lesbian BDSM items as there are straight if you take the time to look and type in the right keywords.

Syo Emerald wrote:

Sassy Romano wrote:

Syo Emerald wrote:

I always considered "muh" as the sound a cow makes.

Hmm, that's possibly a dialect difference then?  Here, they say "Moo!"
:)

German cows say "Muh!"

In Finland I heard them saying: Ammuu (at least the people imitated the cow's sound like that). :smileyvery-happy:

I think the correct term is LezDom, am I right?

It is really not much to find just for this. Dutchie has a very good quality lesbian only bed, but I don't think that is BDSM related. Typing is really fun, and if you don't need all that whipping poses, there is subtler ways to type pinching, twisting, use of nails and teeth with ordinary poses too? 

[linked] has some items marked LezDom but I am not familar with their furniture. Their products look very good, so bring your favourite toy and test it out?
There are a few tattoos like Mistress's girl and Mistress's property. Simple tattoos with text and some symbols is easy to have custom made.

EvilPayne wrote:

If You read this and you agree...please look me up inworld...i have many Ideas for The Lesbian mistress and her lovely 'lil girl and the things they need ta make SL more lesbian friendly....PLEASE HELP!

What a falsehood you perpetrate here.  You write this as if it is the norm for Lesbians.

It does naught to make SL more Lesbian friendly. 

Some of us grow so weary of the lot of you in SL.

You act as if this is what being Lesbian is all about.

D/s has nothing to do with being Lesbian.

My partner and I we love each other unashamed and openly.  And we have no need of these things to express our love and care for one another.

Please stop perpetrating this falsehood that this is what being a Lesbian is all about.

• 1 month later...

Please stick to the topic of cow sounds. The OP doesn't want or expect answers to whatever he or she drivelled on about in such a stupid way. I would say that the OP him/herself is genuinely stupid for writing a serious post that way and expecting serious answers, but that nobody is that stupid.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3525 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.