Missing upgrade benefits

kedawi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3476 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

kedawi wrote:

I upgraded my membership to Premium but I did not receive the cash bonus and my "house' still says it is owned by one of the Lindens.  Is there some standard delay at work here or is this a problem?

The L$1000 bonus will be paid after you've been a Premium member for 45 days. You'll never be listed as the owner of the Linden home because of how it works - you own the land inside it (or at least as much as anyone ever owns land in Second Life.)

It's not actually an upgrade bonus. It's a continuous membership bonus. You'll have to remain a Premium account holder for at least 45 consecutive days

Your $300L stipend is delivered every Tuesday, usually early morning. You'll start getting that in a couple of days. 

Linden homes are weird. You'll never be listed as the owner. Technically, you're only renting, but you have a better rental agreement than most places in RL. :smileywink: LL won't kick you out unless you stop paying rent, and you have access to more support options than basic members. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3476 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.