Looking for some active voice chat places

StokieTom

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3502 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm new to second life and I enjoy voice chatting however I'm not able to find that many active places. I do hop around the hubs but more often than not I'm unable to find anyone to just have a general chat with.

I do hop around the map quite a lot to explore and I have found some friendly places this way. Can anyone here recommend some good destinations? :)

Korea1 WA probably has the most voicers regularly. Violet WA as well. Altho many who go Korea1 go to Violet as well. Is a bit of trolling goes on but is usual just between the regulars. They mostly just troll each other

If into furry then can try Nix. Is quite a few voicers there. But is also lots of non-english voicers go there, so being multi-lingual can help there

Virtual Spain if speak a bit of spanish. Lots of voicers there

Probably the most number of voicers among older people are them into the MCs (motorcycle clubs) They voice a lot bc  of the bikes. Type and ride at the same time dont work to good. Is same with lots of flyers and sailors as well. They voice quite a lot also for the same reason

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3502 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.