Login Failed?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3654 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone I am having some issues. I was on SL just a few ago talking with my friends, for some reason I was unable to send my friends an item that I wanted to share, so I tried to relog but it won't let me log back in. I keep getting the message, "Login Failed. Please check the status blog for more info" I hope SL didn't ban me... I didn't give LL a reason to ban me at all... Is anyone else having this issue??

Just checked the grid status on the tech support page. Apparently, there was an unscheduled maintenance they began about 40 minutes ago from the time of this reply. No news on how long it will last, but good news is, there are alot of other people experiencing the same thing, myself included, so you didn't get banned.

That's not how that works, LL wont give that back.  being here since 07 on my main account, I can tell you right now.  this is nothing, just a little sneeze, when the whole grid used to go down for upwards of 12 hours or maintance wednesdays.  ya new people have no idea. lol

One done, one to go......

[RESOLVED] Unscheduled System Maintenance

Posted by Status Desk on April 16th, 2014 at 08:33 pm PDT

[Resolved 8:33 PM PDT, 16 April 2014]The unscheduled system maintenance has been completed.

[postED 7:00 PM PDT, 16 April 2014] We are currently undergoing unscheduled system maintenance. During this time, some residents may be logged off and will be temporarily unable to log in, or experience inventory loading issues. This maintenance may also disrupt transactions. Please refrain from transacting with L$ or rezzing valuable (no-copy) items until the all-clear is given. Please check back here for updates.

Scheduled Billing Maintenance

Posted by Status Desk on April 16th, 2014 at 02:58 pm PDT

[Posted 6:50 AM PDT, 10 April 2014] We will be performing scheduled maintenance on our billing engine today, beginning at approximately 10:00 AM PDT. During this time our billing services, including LindeX and Marketplace, will not be available. Please continue to check this blog for updates.

Drew Bhalti wrote:

That's not how that works, LL wont give that back.  being here since 07 on my main account, I can tell you right now.  this is nothing, just a little sneeze, when the whole grid used to go down for upwards of 12 hours or maintenance Wednesdays.  ya new people have no idea. lol

Actually, if you lost money due to maintenance they will fix it, you  just have to file a ticket.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3654 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.