Jajajaja

Muletta

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3650 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just curious ... I have now seen a lot of "jajajaja" in open chat, various places - not adressed to me, but to other people.

In my language it is a kind of a rude expression - but what does it mean here, in other languages? :)

Hi Drew - yes, I follow you here...ja is yes, and when repeted it means in my language: "yeah, yeah, yeah...so fu***** boring" or "yeah, yeah, yeah, I will do it okay, and I wish you will just shut up!"... :matte-motes-sour:

Yep agree.Im native spanish speaker, and Its spanish for "hahaha". "Jajaja" micmics the sound of laugh, since in spanish the "h" its mute, meaning you dont pronounce it, the closest sound of a laugh its "ja" . So if you read it, its not a rude thing but a laugh :)

"Jejeje", "Jajajaja" and "Jijiji" its all laughs in spanish. Its a matter of taste really to choose wich one you like the best. For some personal taste, to me Jejeje sounds like a cheeky laugh and Jijiji more like a giggle, and then jajaja more like a regular laugh.

Muletta wrote:

Hi Drew - yes, I follow you here...ja is yes, and when repeted it means in my language: "yeah, yeah, yeah...so fu***** boring" or "yeah, yeah, yeah, I will do it okay, and I wish you will just shut up!"... :matte-motes-sour:

Could sound like you are from North of Europe? Norway, Sweeden, Denmark?

because that is exately what it means where I am from (Denmark) My teenager tells me jajaja many times a day *grins

Pussycat Catnap wrote:

For a second I thought '16' was posting on these boads again. That user used to toss out lines of jejejejejeje for some reason.
o.O

I assumed that 16's jejeje was to simulate hehehe until I asked her, and it wasn't. She wrote it just to be a little different, that's all.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3650 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.