Interactive Prim babies?

ChloeRenee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4576 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey, does anyone know if there is an interactive prim baby that you have to change and stuff. Not like as an option but actually have a stats as to cleanliness, hungry etc...

I've been looking for one but cant seem to find many. Most dont have actual needs just fun stuff to do. I'd rather have something that you actually have to take care of...kinda like breedables that need to be fed and be happy.

well Zooby babies are having an update coming, it's not EXACTLY what you're asking for but pretty close, you can feed them, they'll grow, learn new things. have interactive items like a crib, changing table, bathtub, (high chair coming with update) you can get different outfits, and hairstyles and hats for them (and make your own with the creators kit) have toys they can interact with ect

also they're IMO the best textured babies, more realistic and not cartoony looking

they're pricy (about 3000 L ) but worth it

I used to wonder, as prim babies grow, who ends up inhabiting them?  I mean, it takes, what, three weeks to go from newborn to rebellious teen and then who is that walking, talking horror?

I understand there are places where you can pair up someone who wants to be a rebellious teen with a willing-to-be abused parent.

Rock on!

A word of caution.  Take care where you parade about with babe in arms.  Some places you frequent as an adult without child may be less friendly if you show up with child.  I recall the club owner once groused when a regular patron appeared holding her new toy...I mean infant,   She walked up to me to let me 'admire' and I commented that the smoke and noise in the club might not be good for her kid.  She poofed in a huff.

ChloeRenee wrote:

yea i've had a zooby's baby in the past and they're great but something that actually needs my attention would be better lol im assuming if they came out with new ones they'd be like the zooby's monkies they have out now. Thatd be cool
xD

that's exactly what they're doing, if you still have your zooby baby you can get the update for free, the update will  be out end of this month beginning of next around that time

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4576 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.