I just discovered I'm not real!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4676 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Suella Ember wrote:

Like play dough?

If so, can I mould you into amusingly shaped objects please? I might even find a use for you.

(I'll let your mind mull that one over for a second! :smileytongue:)

Maybe it is brie!

Suella Ember wrote:

Kelinda wrote:

Maybe it is brie!

In that case i'd eat her.

Oh wait ... I was going to stop the innuendo wasn't I?!

I going to bed before this gets out of hand!

:matte-motes-shocked:

Eat it while its still fresh. 

:matte-motes-bashful-cute: 

Suella Ember wrote:

Like play dough?

If so, can I mould you into amusingly shaped objects please? I might even find a use for you.

(I'll let your mind mull that one over for a second! :smileytongue:)

I was thinking more along the lines of silly putty. Though it's possible Emma may still be putty in my hands, I was hoping to have that effect on Storm. But I don't know what he's made of... yet. wink-kiss.gif

...Dres

ETA: Maybe I'm just being silly.

I have not kissed anyone. I have no heart....like play doh. I am more like paly doh than you, at least in that way. hey, wait....do I need to be kept in a jar or I dry out? This is confusing to say the least.

Not many people kiss redheaded people...mostly colors other than the standard are usually aliens. They are rare, usually not real. I have never seen anyone with a red head, i mean pure red! Well...maybe at football games?

Blue? Of course! There are aliens on TV, those avatars from the movie picture play dohians sit and watch. The blue man group. But red is rather rare! Darth Maul is not so appealing, but non the less does have a partially red head! BUT, not a true red head, he has black in there to! Some like this pattern maybe? Not my type of creature.

Emma Geraln wrote:

Seriously I just found out that I'm really made of some kind of squishy stuff and not pixels! I don't know what to do... Please help!

Okay this thread is odd, but...I guess it's not as odd as the guy who IM'd me out of the blue one day saying he was in love with me and wanted me to facilitate his fantasy of being as small as an action figure and riding around SL tucked into my buttcrack and peeking out over my panties. :matte-motes-impatient:

Did you do it ? :)

Kascha Matova wrote:

Okay this thread is odd, but...I guess it's not as odd as the guy who IM'd me out of the blue one day saying he was in love with me and wanted me to facilitate his fantasy of being as small as an action figure and riding around SL tucked into my buttcrack and peeking out over my panties. :matte-motes-impatient:

Poenald Palen wrote:

Not many people kiss redheaded people...mostly colors other than the standard are usually aliens. They are rare, usually not real. I have never seen anyone with a red head, i mean pure red! 

But those that do kiss a redhead never go back. It's like a drug. 

Rare? 4% of the global population so yeah, pretty rare. However, you are dangerously close to revealing the truth that we are in fact an alien race sent to infiltrate humanity in preparation for the invasion (that's why kissing us sends you into a state of ignorant bliss so you are unprepared when the mothership arrives).

As for a 'a pure red head' - if you mean the whole head, then that can be achieved by leaving us out in direct sunlight for more than half an hour or so. It's our achilles heal. Sun intollerance. On our planet the sun is only a fraction of the strength of the earth's sun you see.

Anyway, the point is. Keep quite about our masterplan or we'll be sending Agent Scully around to sort you out (yeah, she's one of us - we had her infiltrate the FBI years ago to keep the likes of Mulder distracted with misinformation about fake aliens and stuff so he didn't pay attention to us).

The truth is out there:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4676 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.