I don't see any fun in Second Life anymore :(

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have banners enabled (hence my sarcastic response on page 2!)

Generally speaking, I don't mind them because sometimes I might actually be interested in what a poster here is doing / selling etc. It only becomes a problem when people misuse them as, as far as I'm concered, is obviously going on with the posters in question here. It's a shame that people do things like that and I hope the mods recognise it and deal with it accordingly, as I'd hate to have to disable banners and miss out of some genuinely interesting ones.

Ceka Cianci wrote:
Note: It is OK to have a signature line with a link to your Second Life profile or information about your Second Life business.

Aww this all looks like some of you people are threatening me. All that I have said  was that I lost the feeling of FUN in Second Life and I am very grateful to some other peopel who gave me genuine advices unlike 1st people that are threatening me something because of my banner which is allowed.

Is it because I have a business in Second Life that some of you are so jellous about? Is this a business discrimination? I already know that some people in SL don't like business oriented people. But guess what because of entrepreneural  people Second Life evolves. Well you can have your own business and help Second Life economy. :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

But then again I am very gratefull for some other people that really tried to return FUN into my Second Life. 

Thank you 

I think some of your replies are really unfair. I don't understand why we aren't allowed to use the forum like everyone else?

People seem to be more focussed on our signitures than on our interesting discussions wili :matte-motes-frown:

Take a step back for a second and read what we write on the forums and you'll see we're actually trying to have a valuable debate with people. Instead you decided to focus on signitures.........TROLL

I don't really see any threats here. 

I gave you some good tips.  Rather than acting clueless about fun in second life....plug some of those great venues that are advertising with you.  You have some venues advertising with you?  Hopefully, yes.

If you run a good business....you'll have fun in second life.  Guaranteed.

If you're not having fun ....might be missing the boat on something.  Are you getting complaints or dissatisfaction?  Some of us here could probably help you correct that, with some good business practice policy discussion.

AmyNevilly wrote:

I think some of your replies are really unfair. I don't understand why we aren't allowed to use the forum like everyone else?

People seem to be more focussed on our signitures than on our interesting discussions wili :matte-motes-frown:

Take a step back for a second and read what we write on the forums and you'll see we're actually trying to have a valuable debate with people. Instead you decided to focus on signitures.........TROLL

i think mine was as fair as it gets..since we are all subject to the rules..i figured i was doing you a favor since you are so concerned about using the forums like everyone else instead  maybe LL seeing that you were not following them..

i was just trying to help..

some people just see things from one perspective i gues..open your hearts to those trying to help you.. i don't want them to pull your posting rights because of you avoided or misunderstood reading the guidelines to the forums you wish to be a part of..

how is that deserving of being assulted with the word troll?

silly wabbits lol

AmyNevilly wrote:

I know but it was very very hard to earn 1L

SL is so complicated and techy and I'm a girl.......:matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

Did someone sew your va-vee-jay shut?

But while we are on the subject, I have been involved in the SL forums for about two years now and you and your partner have one of the most obnoxious banner ads I have ever seen.  Having perused through your posts, despite how innocent you may be ACTING, you could not persuade me that your purpose here is anything but to spam this forum.  If you want to be a part of the Forum Family, then tone your banner down and join in the fun.  But if all you want to do is SPAM us........well I can't say what I am thinking cause it would violate the Forum guidelines.

"Aww this all looks like some of you people are threatening me. All that I have said  was that I lost the feeling of FUN in Second Life and I am very grateful to some other peopel who gave me genuine advices unlike 1st people that are threatening me something because of my banner which is allowed."

Hmmm, I haven't seen that you're a victim of any threats in this thread at all.  Sounds like maybe you're working too hard? Maybe spending so much time focused on scripting and  Wili and Amy Show doesn't leave you much time to do the things you enjoy the most.  

"Is it because I have a business in Second Life that some of you are so jellous about? Is this a business discrimination? I already know that some people in SL don't like business oriented people. But guess what because of entrepreneural  people Second Life evolves. Well you can have your own business and help Second Life economy."

I doubt very much that anyone is objecting to anyone else being business oriented.  Business is about relationships, and having respect for people's intelligence is a great quality to posess, particularly because business depends on relationships. I'm not seeing a lot of  this quality being exhibited by you on the forums. So maybe it's that you're working too much.... or maybe it's immaturity.  Hopefully it's that you're working too many hours because that's a much more streamlined fix. :)   .  

There's nothing wrong at all with being business oriented. I have my own business in RL, and I keep things fun for myself and my clients.  If I want to enjoy myself  then I've got to make it fun, there's no one else going to do it for me.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.