How to post a picture for ur topic?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3529 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If you're asking how to post a picture in a forum post, look in the toolbar at the top of the window where you type the text of your post. You'll see a little picture of a tree. Click that, and you'll get a pop-up window allowing you to "Choose File" from somewhere on your PC to upload into the post. There's a 1MByte limit on file size, so you may have to shrink large images before you attempt to upload them.

You can also post YouTube videos by clicking the little filmstrip icon, then pasting the YouTube link to a video in the "Video URL" field of the window. I imagine you'll want to do that once you've made your first video.
;-).

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

If you're asking how to post a picture in a forum post, look in the toolbar at the top of the window where you type the text of your post. You'll see a little picture of a tree. Click that, and you'll get a pop-up window allowing you to "Choose File" from somewhere on your PC to upload into the post. There's a 1MByte limit on file size, so you may have to shrink large images before you attempt to upload them.

You can also post YouTube videos by clicking the little filmstrip icon, then pasting the YouTube link to a video in the "Video URL" field of the window. I imagine you'll want to do that once you've made your first video.

;-).

why cant we direct link an already uploaded image ?

Splatulated wrote:

;-).

You can. If you've previously uploaded an image from your PC, you can select it from your album by clicking the "From My Uploaded Images" tab and then picking the image you want.

Splatulated wrote:

;-).

You can. If you've previously uploaded an image from your PC, you can select it from your album by clicking the "From My Uploaded Images" tab and then picking the image you want.

well i mean like 3rd party with image tags and a url

Splatulated wrote:

Splatulated wrote:

;-).

well i mean like 3rd party with image tags and a url

I've wondered that myself. You can link to YouTube videos, so why not web images elsewhere? That's just another imponderable. The SL forums are hosted by Lithium and I've seen other Lithium forums that look and work quite well.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3529 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.