How to Buy Linden Dollars with PayPal? [Without a credit card]

Firedoomz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3966 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I apologize if I made my thread in the wrong forum, somewhat new to this game, anyways. =)

My question:

Is there some sort of method for me to purchase Linden Dollars with PayPal without using a credit card?

Please help me solve this minor difficulty.

- Thank you in advance.

In theroy there are some inworld places that sell L$ via paypal im not sure if you have to be verified to send money to someone or you can find a nice friend you trust and prolly buy some L$ from them. Just an example you could find a friend that you send them 5$ via paypal and they can give you a few L$s This is just my hypothesis. how much you need millions want me to cut you a deal lol :)

I pay by PP and CC, and i am in Australia and havent had a problem with my PP, although i have had a PP account for several years..........not sure why you are having a prob, although since i sold land i havent had the need to buy Lindens for several months so maybe things have changed

Concerning Second Life I use Paypal for everything... my Premium Membership, the fee for the land that I own and to buy L$. My Paypal account is connected to a Credit Card and a bank account. But Second Life things get deducted directly from my bankaccount. Works great. I like it that way.

• 3 weeks later...

Linden Lab is far too fussy to take our money unless it's tied to a credit card or verified by a bank account.  There is a list of recognised third-party L$ exchanges but as with everything else it's almost impossible to find in the knowledge-base/wiki/other-wiki/somewhere-else mess that LL has given us.  I'd dig it out - again - but there's a void where my motivation used to be.  Good luck with it.

• 1 year later...

I have the problem that i dont know how i verified the bankaccount, i fill all , my name , adress the numbers all they want and then i get this....

To use your PayPal account with Second Life, it must be verified with a bank account. Click here for more information.

Bei Ihrem PayPal-Konto ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Wenden Sie sich zur Fehlerbehebung an PayPal und versuchen Sie es dann erneut.

i already set my numbers from bank i dont know what they want, if i click the side for more information i dont understand nothing because my english isnt good and i dont know what to do now, i am very mad because my side i always order (4 years) my linden must close because of the new terms or whatever it is from lindenlab...

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3966 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.