How do i fix the map ??

Splatulated

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3503 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Splatulated wrote:

P1Qorol.png

telling me there are blips where there are none ?

By blips, do you mean the green dots? If so, the map may not actually be wrong. Your radar may be taking time to process, or simply not be working. The avs could be at a distance far enough from you that your radar isn't picking it up. The people may have left in the time it took you to get there, load, and open your radar....Who knows.

If it is the map, there isn't anything you can do to "fix" it.

We cannot fix the world map. It's a "feature". The world map is updated less frequently than the minimap. Minimap shows things (like the avatar green dots) in real time, whereras the world map lags behind.

I have no idea why it is made so, but that's how it is. There's nothing we can do about it.

also, take a look at the blips on your local map. If they look like little green dots, they are within 20 meters of you. If they look like arrows, they are more than 20 meters away. Pointing up means above you, pointing down means below you.

There are a few things that are outdated but most of the info is correct.

Bobbie Faulds wrote:

also, take a look at the blips on your local map. If they look like little green dots, they are within 20 meters of you. If they look like arrows, they are more than 20 meters away. Pointing up means above you, pointing down means below you.

There are a few things that are outdated but most of the info is correct.

For the record, the little green dots are not Little Green Martians.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3503 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.