Help my hair!

Ricky40

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ricky40 wrote:

It is not my graphics card,  it works great with other viewers,  especially the official viewer,  I was playing with firestorms settings and I medded something up.

It is your graphics card. Update the driver and the problem will magically vanish. 

If it doesn't, you might need a new card.

Why I am so sure? 

I had the exact.same.problem.

Ok, I updated the driver to my grapghics card, a very good graphics card by nividia by teh way, and it did notkwork, ,y hair and anything else flexy and what not are messed up, but only on the firetstorm, not the SL official vewier? So any ideas?

My Bad Not LOD - http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Technical/Looking-for-viewer-mesh-setting-in-debug-settings-not-LOD/qaq-p/1944343

Valerie says to and I quote "I... maybe have a look at MeshMaxConcurrentRequests. You may have to set a higher value than the default one (which is 32) to see mesh properly. I set mine at 500 but I've been told it can be set much higher. "

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Debug_Settings

Set this as follows:

Ctrl-Alt-D - Advanced / Show Debug Serrings / paste "MeshMaxConcurrentRequests" in the search field / then up the setting from 32 by 100 at a time and retest.

DS - MMCR.PNG

KarenMichelle Lane wrote:

My Bad Not LOD -

Valerie says to and I quote "
I... maybe have a look at 
MeshMaxConcurrentRequests
. You may have to set a higher value than the default one (which is 32) to see mesh properly. I set mine at 500 but I've been told it can be set much higher. 
"

Set this as follows:

Ctrl-Alt-D - Advanced / Show Debug Serrings / paste "
" in the search field / then up the setting from 32 by 100 at a time and retest.

DS - MMCR.PNG

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Don't do that! :)  :)

You flood and time out the servers and it stops sending you info.

Discussion here. 

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussion-Forum/Suggestions-Mesh-viewing-issues-not-a-call-girl/m-p/2524459/highlight/true#M160650

I don't know if they did it but LL talked about hard coding a max into the viewer.

A friend of mine has a lower end lappy and once he upgraded singularity he often sees this on prims and mesh alike.  I would suggest uninstalling your viewer and clean reinstall to get back all your old settings bcause you cant seem to remember what you changed.

manually delete the folders. Important otherwise you just reinstall all your "adjusted" ones.

Perrie Juran wrote:

KarenMichelle Lane wrote:

My Bad Not LOD -

Valerie says to and I quote "
I... maybe have a look at 
. You may have to set a higher value than the default one (which is 32) to see mesh properly. I set mine at 500 but I've been told it can be set much higher. 
"

Set this as follows:

Ctrl-Alt-D - Advanced / Show Debug Serrings / paste "
" in the search field / then up the setting from 32 by 100 at a time and retest.

DS - MMCR.PNG

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Don't do that!
:)

:)

You flood and time out the servers and it stops sending you info.

Discussion here. 

I don't know if they did it but LL talked about hard coding a max into the viewer.

Ohh Thanks for That Update - Suggestion withdrawn.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.