Help me please: I have a very serious problem and I'm panicking.

jwjaii

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3472 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Syo Emerald wrote:

What kind of freaky thing is that?

When I purchase something on the marketplace it doesn't look like that.

Oh, and the MP says its 1900L$ not US $ and thats the only thing that matters. By the way: I would never buy something that has an advertisement that came completely out of photoshop anyway. :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

He was already warned against that in this thread, I knew I had seen that pic before...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jwjaii and jwjai is the same? Strange that two so close names show an interest in the same product. http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Your-Avatar/These-avatars-are-even-good/td-p/2819716

What is it with CasperVend? Do they offer a discount? I can not understand why new residents link to the marketplace, then buy through some other vendor system. I shop a lot in Second Life, and has never used CasperVend. I prefer to buy from the creator, or from LL official  - the Marketplace. Adding in more steps between sounds like adding the risk.

What is it with demos that is unclear? Demos are free or cost §L1, they do not cost §L 1900.

topic options.JPG

jwjaii wrote:

"He was already warned against that in this 
, I knew I had seen that pic before..."

I had not read the messages. Because it seems that the forum has no warning messages...

I have not received the product nor a notice of cancellation

You can get E Mail notifications of new posts by "subscribing."

See also, http://community.secondlife.com/t5/help/faqpage/faq-category-id/advanced#advanced

have you checked your transaction history as well as your recieved folder?

also check your main folder..

it may nor be in a sub directory..

also when you are searching your inventory,are you searching using this exact name style?

..:: SAMURAI HQ::.

the "S" should be next to the dots,i had to leave a space in it here because the forum turns it into an emoticon if i didn't..

eta: It looks like it was in your inventory after all. I'll leave this up for future reference.

It's only a couple of days since you posted here. Not everyone is in SL every day. Many residents are absent for weeks or months at a time. This includes merchants, some of whom just set up a Marketplace store and wait for the money to roll in.

The owner of Samurai HQ is easily found from the name on his Marketplace store (and on the vendor receipt you posted). In his profile there are three things you should take note of. First, his IMs get capped and he prefers to be contacted by notecard. Second, he says he does not give refunds. Third, he appears to be confrontational and intolerant of being hassled by customers.

Based on that, I think it's *extremely* unlikely you'll get a refund, but there's every chance you'll get what you paid for. If you haven't tried it yet, there's a redelivery terminal at the back of his store. It's behind the counter with the image of the samurai on the wall. I've circled it in green.

redeliver.png

Go click on that and follow the browser link. The item you tried to purchase should be listed and you can click to have it re-delivered.

If you want to communicate with the merchant directly, send a notecard. Copy and paste the details of the sale from you Transaction History. You can ask for a refund but, I say again, you probably won't get one. 

jwjaii wrote:

I found something... In "Inventory / Objects".  But I do not understand what to do with it

Link

Imagine that, after all this complaining about the seller, it turns out that the problem was with you. Like so many others who come to this forum to complain and blame and threaten, at no point did it occur to you to investigate that possibility. 

Pamela Galli

Imagine that, after all this complaining about the seller, it turns out that the problem was with you. Like so many others who come to this forum to complain and blame and threaten, at no point did it occur to you to investigate that possibility. 

I'm new here. And no I had nothing in "Items Received". The seller should have explained to me how it works. But it seems that the seller is only interested in money... An honest seller has an obligation to provide customer support

jwjaii wrote:

Pamela Galli

I'm new here. And no I had nothing in "Items Received". The seller should have explained to me how it works. But it seems that the seller is only interested in money... An honest seller has an obligation to provide customer support

We have all been new here.  When something went wrong for most of us, we assumed that we needed to learn something, not that someone else was to blame.  NO the seller is not obligated to explain to you about your inventory, that is ridiculous. Imagine sellers trying to personally IM every buyer with basic information like that!  That information is already provided  in numerous places, and in fact when you buy something, you are automatically informed where to look for your purchase. You didn't bother to read that, though. Instead, it is the seller who is the criminal!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3472 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.