Help identifying animal species by the sounds they make?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3497 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everybody.

On a parcitular sim, I've been hearing lots of animal sounds coming from the trees the owner set out. A few of these animal sounds are quite interesting. I love doing animal research and I would be very appreicative of this. Whoever can help me is best to contact me in-world and should be adept at identifying animal species (Mostly birds) by the sounds and calls they make. I'll gladly give kudos to whoever can help me identify two birds in-world. I will TP or give the landmark to each animal sound effect over to whoever contacts me in-world. I hope this question is okay...Cheers! Note: I have already Pressed Ctrl, Shift, Alt, N and activated beacons. I also edited the tree in question and found the sound only says 'winter bird' instead of a specific breed or species. What I need is an interpreter who can help me identify the animal species according to the sound it's making.

if is only 2 birds then I can help with at least 2

if is a duck then it goes quack quack qwack

if is a goose then honk hooonnnk!

chickens kinda go cluck cluck. but sometimes go bawk bawk. So i get a bit mixed up on that one

(:

+

am maybe not being much helpful most likely

but I just cant let a post disappear into the Lonely Forest all alone like nobody cares

like I start to wonder what sound a lonely post makes when a tree in the forest falls on it and is nobody there to hear it. Like do it go chirp chirp chirrr or is it more like croak croak cerrrrk ???

i think about these things sometimes. Well quite a lot actual (:

HenryCrawford wrote:

Hello everybody.

On a parcitular sim, I've been hearing lots of animal sounds coming from the trees the owner set out. A few of these animal sounds are quite interesting. I love doing animal research and I would be very appreicative of this. Whoever can help me is best to contact me in-world and should be adept at identifying animal species (Mostly birds) by the sounds and calls they make. I'll gladly give kudos to whoever can help me identify two birds in-world. I will TP or give the landmark to each animal sound effect over to whoever contacts me in-world. I hope this question is okay...Cheers! Note: I have already Pressed Ctrl, Shift, Alt, N and activated beacons. I also edited the tree in question and found the sound only says 'winter bird' instead of a specific breed or species. What I need is an interpreter who can help me identify the animal species according to the sound it's making.

I see you've been exposed to some of the silliness this forum has to offer, Henry. I do apologize for the lack of seriousness with which some of my fellow forumites have responded (I am looking south right now). Bird songs are taken very seriously in some places. The British Isles, for example. Other places, I'm sure.

Possibly this tutorial will aid you in your search for answers.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3497 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.