Disappearing items - help?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4012 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Don't know if this is relevant but I'm a basic account holder -  Anyway  - lately I seem to be losing a lot of things.  I was just decorating my club for an event, and I lay down 2 items and they just vanished.

The most valuable thing I lost was my AO a few months ago - I accidentally dragged a folder onto my AV - and my AO just vanished - I never got it back, and I never worked out what happened - but I keep getting scripting error messages saying a particular standing pose  is missing - even though the new one doesn't have it , and doesn't have that pose mentioned in it. 

Anyway I  checked 0,0,0 co-ordinates, and did an area search on varying parts of the sim, and the 2 items were not there  - any suggestions on what I can do to get my items from my club back?

For items rezzed in your club check the prim contents of all prims near where you rezzed the items.  They sometimes end up in the edit contents.

For your AO, see if it is still attached to your screen, but outside the viewing area.  Click on some other HUD on your screen and zoom out far to check this.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4012 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.