Contests v. "Skill Games" policy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3438 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Are contests, which require no payment to enter, but which offer cash prizes. allowed?

I am thinking about contests like "Best Dressed" (popular in clubs),

and about arbitrary things like Building contests (popular at in-world education sims).

I've heard that such things are no longer allowed, but that it's hard to tell from reading the policy document.

irihapeti wrote:

what about if I do not require them to pay to play but they try to pay me anyways even when I tell them they cant pay to play? Like will I get banned if they pay me direct even when I never wanted them to?

give the money to Governorness Londen and make her an accomplice.

even better, give it to Ebbe!   ;)

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

irihapeti wrote:

what about if I do not require them to pay to play but they try to pay me anyways even when I tell them they cant pay to play? Like will I get banned if they pay me direct even when I never wanted them to?

That's a bribe and I'd return it and disqualify them.

one persons bribe is another persons cultural custom

like is a cultural custom of my people tribe family me to accept such gifts. bc if I return the gift it will offend them bc I be looking into their horses mouth when I do. If LL makes me refuse the gift on pain of banishment from the Kingdom then obviously I am being discriminated against

also if I am forced to look in their horses mouth then it might bite me. Or worse. It might breathe on me. Which can be just as bad sometimes

i dont think is fair that I am now forced to go round looking in any old horse mouth. Is actual worse than not fair. Is terrible. Horrible even !! I am outrageous !!!!

(: (: (:

eta: add smiley (like 3 of them)  just in case somebody thinks I am being serious. or I might get in big trouble (:

Perrie Juran wrote:

irihapeti wrote:

even better, give it to Ebbe!  
;)

is that the name of her horse ???

jejejejje (:

lol hope I dont get into trouble (:

irihapeti wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

irihapeti wrote:

even better, give it to Ebbe!  
;)

is that the name of her horse ???

jejejejje (:

lol hope I dont get into trouble (:

Her Sugar Daddy  ;)

irihapeti wrote:

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

irihapeti wrote:

That's a bribe and I'd return it and disqualify them.

one persons bribe is another persons cultural custom

like is a cultural custom of
my
people
tribe
family
me to accept such gifts. bc if I return the gift it will offend them bc I be looking into their horses mouth when I do. If LL makes me refuse the gift on pain of banishment from the Kingdom then obviously I am being discriminated against

also if I am forced to look in their horses mouth then it might bite me. Or worse. It might breathe on me. Which can be just as bad sometimes

i dont think is fair that I am now forced to go round looking in any old horse mouth. Is actual worse than not fair. Is terrible. Horrible even !!
I am outrageous !!!!

(: (: (:

eta: add smiley (like 3 of them)  just in case somebody thinks I am being serious. or I might get in big trouble (:

Agreed :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3438 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.