Conspiracy Theory

LlazarusLlong

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3386 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

OK, so it wasn't North Korea who hacked Sony, it was hirelings of the MPAA/RIAA, possibly with the collusion of the FBI/CIA/DoHS and Seth Rogan himself (what's the publicity going to be worth eventually to a limp one-trick-pony of a movie?) because they wanted to put more pressure on Obama to do something about the Darknet and divert attention away from their hamfistedly unsuccessful "secret" attempts to revive SOPA and in particular restrict Google's abilities, which didn't work out so well with the Spanish Press - and the Belgians, and Germans - did It!

I feel sorry for all those mom'n'pop corner shops who are frantically checking their $2.99 dvd carousels to make sure they are not carrying copies of Team America:World Police that might be the next target for the demented crazies who orchestrated this pathetic "terrorist" action.

More breaking news: Sony has announced the 2016 release of a blockbuster thriller with a plotline that involves Hollywood hacking, global politics and a foul-mouthed bear, which suggests some confusion between Seth Rogen and Seth Macfarlane.

A Playstation game, complete with a do-it-yourself rootkit will be issued to coincide with the movie's opening.

The only movie i am looking forward to seeing right now is Mad Max4: Fury road..

This Seth Rogen movie can come out or not come out and i won't lose any sleep..

WB best not play games with Mad Max fans or there may just be some apocalyptic stuff going down hehehehe

People have been waiting years for this movie..

I can't even begin to tell you how many times i had sat and watched the first three movies with my father and brother..

I'm invested now.

Plus Tom Hardy is in it!!:heart::heart::heart::matte-motes-inlove:

He can be my Interceptor any time he feels like it.. hehehe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3386 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.