Cant view Movies or videos

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2667 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey, I been in sl a long time and have delt with issues before. I have searched the forums to look for answers but none help.

So here I go. I got a vea tv with pre loaded movies and when i click a movie to play its says I need to update adobe or a compatable html5 viewer. So here is what i did

I update adobe to lates version did not work

I did a complete unistall of adobe back to version 13 cause there may of been issues as per earlier forums. Didnt work either

I have quicktime installed on my computer.

I checked my virus protestion to be sure the sl medis plugin wasint quaratined Nope it wasnt.. If you got any ideas I can sure use them I am using phoneix firestorm which is at the latest version just updated it today.

Help

Arron

The VEA tv's in general are having major issues and have have been for quite some time.  The problems you are having may or may not be related to that.  Make sure you have updated versions of Quicktime and Flash ( the Flash for other browsers ).  If you are using a Mac, that may be part of the problem also.  If you are in the VEA group you can TRY to ask for help, but from what I have experienced, they are less than helpful.  Good luck!

• 2 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2667 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.