Can this be done?

Cradom Denimore

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3503 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a "Linden House" . I don't use ban lines but do keep the door locked.

Is there some setting I can change or set so that my wife's av can unlock the door? She's not a premium member.

Already tried clicking on the floor and adding her to the 'Group'. Doesn't seem to have worked.

She cant set my house as Home either because she doesn't own the land. That's not a problem, just inconvienent.

Hi Cradom,

Managing access to your Linden Home is just like managing access to any parcel of land you might own. Here's a section from the Knowledgebase page on parcel management for "Managing other Residents on your land"...

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Managing-your-parcel/ta-p/700113#Section_.6

And here's the section on controlling landing point access to your home...

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Managing-your-parcel/ta-p/700113#Section_.7.3

Good luck!

She can set her home to your house.  Here's how.  Make a group that you and she are members of.  If it suits you, make here as well as you an owner.  If not, create a role and give it whatever abilities you wish, but be sure to include, "Allow to set home to here on group land," which is under the Parcel powers heading on the list of abilities.Sav and close the group profile.  The click World|Parcel Details|General, and click on the Set button.  A list of groups to which you belong will open.  Select your group.  Now your wife can set home to your house.  These instructions are exact for Firestorm; there may be variations on other viewers.

I don't lnow enough about how the door locks work to advise you.  It's possible that members of the land groupo other than the owner can operate them, in which case your wife now can.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3503 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.