Can anyone recommend a good iphone app

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3397 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Pocket Metaverse for the iThings...

http://www.pocketmetaverse.com/

I'm not sure of the current release levels and whether or not your avatar rezzed correctly and/or supports the latest SSA features.

To Pie - Yes I know - I was giving a complete answer as there are NO Apps that do SL. Just in case Hysteria was really asking could she access SL from her IThings.

Agreed.

@OP, the only issue I have with the app is that it's like texting BUT, if your message is too long, it may or may not cut off and send a half-assed message. I use it to view my IMs and it's very helpful if you're on the go or if you work in SL. So I'm guessing so that's a plus! However, I only use the FREE version but if you pay for the full app you get more features such as accessing your inventory and what not but I'm not enitrely sure.

Pocket Metaverse is your only choice for an Iphone app that accesses SL.  Unless your are allowed to take a laptop into the hospital with you(and the hospital has wireless), then you are out of luck. Metaverse sucks in many ways, the interface is crap, you can;t log IM's, amd it is 7 bucks. Sadly, no one has bothered creating a competitior to Metaverse. Then again, I still play SL for the same reason, no one bothered competing with them.

• 1 year later...

There is a trick that works, I tried it my self  but it cost you money, I bought the app splashtop for 5.99 and I could play sl on my Iphone with a wifi network. than I bought the personal splashtop for 2.99 and I registered at there homepage for 16.99 a year and I can use it on 3G and 4G. This is how it works, this app conect you to your comp, so your comp must be online, you see your comp screen on your Iphone, and have controle over your comp with your Iphone. I dont know graphic what it will do to your Iphone when you use it a lot.... http://www.splashtop.com/ . so the trick is... you play sl on your comp but you watch it and work with it through your Iphone.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3397 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.