Bloodline Hunt Idea

LeonaDaise

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3482 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Was sitting around with a member of bloodline and we came up with an idea for a Bloodline game.  Basicly a group of Blood Dolls go into a forest or maze and after 2min the vamps and lycans can give chase.  Last Blood Doll is the winner.  Of course it would be pretty open so any vamp or Lycan could bite any doll not just there own.  So we are posting it in the forums to see what the masses think.  Bloodline players perfered but any constructive feed back and not Bloodline bashing is welcomed.

When I said masses I ment everyone in SL that is why this is on the SL forums and not a private Bloodline Forum page.  I fully understand that many people have reasons for not liking the bloodline community.  If anything I am trying to encourage Bloodline to bite fellow players in this forum.  THank you for your insight it was welcomed.  We will try to keep this if it becomes an event from you in the future.  THat will make it harder to warn you if we are in your area however as you do not wish to be informed.  Thank you and Hope you have a plesent day.

Sounds like fun. I've built a few mazes over the years and endless chances to add little devious bits makes it very enjoyable (think traps, snares, collapsing buildings etc)

No idea how it would tie in with your game there as not sure of the mechanics of it (regarding who can bite whom, restrictions on flight, that sort of thing) but not insurmountable I expect. Put out some employment ads for builders, give them an overall plan for look and feel etc and see who, as it were, bites.

Then rent a nice big chunk of land to rez it on and away you go. This last bit should cover the need  "to warn you if we are in your area" as you put it so everyone can be happy.

If you own the land it's being run on, or have the owner's permission to run it on their land, I don't see any problem with this kind of event. PvP hunts of all kinds take place in SL and there are entire sims devoted to the concept. I don't see why vamps can't do the same.

From your OP, you are clearly aware that 'Bloodline bashing' is a thing. Just asking people not to do it isn't going to deter it. While I've no problem with the post, you'd probably be better off asking the question somewhere the proportion of Bloodlines:non-Bloodlines is much higher than the General Forum where any subject is fair game for criticism. The Roleplay section might be better, or an in-world Bloodlines group?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3482 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.