Ban Appeal. (I cannot find where to post my appeal)

Alzuki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3499 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

So my account has been suppsended until 11am today. Fair enough.

I tried going through the ticket support part of the site and there isn't any sections for ban appeals. So I am posting it here.

So the email I got from Linden Labs said I was suppsended for "Harassment".

What I want to know is, what IS IT I have done that is "Harassment"? If I don't know what it is I have suppose to of done, how can I make sure not to do it in the future? Because as far as I can tell. I don't harras people.

Hopefuly Linden can tell me,

-Alzuki

On a side note!

The only thing I can think it might be, is that last night I was in a sandbox owned by Linden (I believe) called Bug Island.

I was unboxing things I was sent by people. One of the boxes I put down shot out loads of particals and started to mutiply.

I tried to delete them but then I crashed. Then the items were returned to me.

If that is the "Harassment". It's hardly my fault. But I can see how that would look like I was trying to grief.

Looks like you found the answer by yourself. Anyone else at the sandbox saw you as the owner of the harrassing item and therefore reported you (cool to see at this point, that their report system seems to work).

One basic advice for the future: Don't take random things from strangers. This is often the first step to fall for griefers of any sort. If you don't know the person or an offer seems to good to be true, be careful.

The listed creator of the griefing object is often, if not usually, not the actual creator.  The person passing the object around should get the AR.

To the OP:  It is not uncommon for ppl to come here and say they have nooooo idea why X happened, when on very little reflection, the cause is pretty clear. You may not have created the griefing object but when trying to come up with some reason for the ban I would think that so recent incident would come to mind first.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3499 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.