Avatar showing a new Name i don`t know.

kaymichel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3437 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

kaymichel wrote:

Thanks . Yeah. It was a Group Tag. Didn´t even remember joining that Group and activating it. I just click on accept if someone asks me to join and i have free space

When you join a group it automatically becomes your "active group."

Firestorm has in preferences a choice to "hide own group titles."  If it's enabled no one will see them.

I don't remember now if in the Official Viewer if "hide group" in preferences hides them from others also.  If not, there is still a debug setting you can use, RenderHideGroupTitle.

Setting it to "true" will hide your group title from others.

Perrie Juran wrote:

kaymichel wrote:

Thanks . Yeah. It was a Group Tag. Didn´t even remember joining that Group and activating it. I just click on accept if someone asks me to join and i have free space

When you join a group it automatically becomes your "active group."

Firestorm has in preferences a choice to "hide own group titles."  If it's enabled no one will see them.

I don't remember now if in the Official Viewer if "hide group" in preferences hides them from others also.  If not, there is still a debug setting you can use,

Setting it to "true" will hide your group title from others.

Well, well... no matter how much I learn, there's always something new to discover.  I had no idea the option to hide your tags from everyone was available.  Don't know if I'll ever feel the need to use it, but at least I know it's there now.  Thanks, Perrie.

...Dres

kaymichel wrote:

That is one of the dumbest things i have seen so far.. They could have a group join fee. Or it could be a spoofer that wants to take your money.. Do not ever just accept random drop downs..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3437 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.