Automatic Camera Moves

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3158 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, from some days now happening me weird thing. When i cam around using alt + left click, many times camera keeps moving automatically  even after i dont move with my mouse anymore. It is pretty annoying as mostly cant zoom there where i originally wanted because my camera starts live own life and keep zooming/rotating around clicked object/person. For example press alt moves my cursor over the selected object press left mouse button so the come instantly jumps there, i start move the mouse to rotate my cam around the object, when i reach the desired angle i stop my mouse, but cam keeps slowly still rotating around the object. The cam keeps moving till i dont release the left mouse button. Never happened this before in any viewer version. I using the newest firestorm so i thought it causes it, but i checked back on my older notebook the same version and there this problem not happening. I downloaded official LL viewer to check if the issue is just related to Firestorm, but same happens on official viewer too. I dont changed any settings related to this using default ones. So i wonders what can cause it that on one machine it is ok, and on other one have this issue. I camming around in clubs often so i would love to solve this annoying automatic camera move...

Thomas Velinov wrote:

...  I using the newest firestorm so i thought it causes it, but i checked back on my older notebook the same version and there this problem not happening. I downloaded official LL viewer to check if the issue is just related to Firestorm, but same happens on official viewer too. I dont changed any settings related to this using default ones. So i wonders what can cause it that on one machine it is ok, and on other one have this issue ...

are you using the same mouse on both computers?

If not then it might be the mouse itself. Try test with another mouse

• 9 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3158 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.