Anyone want a paid off Linden home for 2 weeks?

Hoppimike

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Covenant and restrictions

The covenant describes how you can use Linden Home land. 

To view the covenant, choose World > Region / Estate, then click the Covenant tab or right-click on the ground and choose About Land then click on the COVENANT tab.

You are not allowed to:

• Terraform Linden Home land, sell it, deed it to a group, join it with another parcel, or divide the land.
  • Modify the structure.  For example, you can not  move or eliminate individual components of your Linden Home such as the fireplace or a window.
  • Move or rotate the structure.  Your Linden Home must remain as it came on its 512m2 parcel.  If you want both a Linden Home and more land for your premium account, you can upgrade on the Land Use Fees page.

32px-KBtip.png Tip: Linden Home land can't be group-owned. But if your personal Resident account is eligible for Linden Home land, you can set the land to a group to collaborate with other group members.

Also, you agree that your Linden Home:

• Is for residential use only.  Business use of any kind is prohibited, including parcel rental, rental boxes, classified ads or other forms of advertising, and event listings.
  • Will be kept presentable and in-theme.
  • Does not include traffic tracking.
  • Land cannot contain sky boxes, temporary object rezzers, or individual prims beyond the maximum size allowed by the Second Life Viewer build tools.

Found here: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Linden-Homes/ta-p/700103#Section_.4.3

Of course you can let someone live in your linden home, why not?

I also got a linden home from someone else to use in the past when I did not have premium account myself, and later when I had I shared my own linden home with a friend.

So...absolute no problem, and If someone who uses it gives you some money even better.:)

No, you can not be AR'd actually.

"I have been away and my friend, who is on the access list, has been keeping an eye on my home and just visiting."

And you're done. Keep the payments to yourself, with no description in the payment message. Done this way, you can not be AR'd. Whoever is threatening that you can be AR'd, are just ToS humpers who get nothing out of SL and don't believe in a fun, free environment. These are the same people that will charge you $L350 to join their group that has no land and no one has been on in 2 years. Happy sharing!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.