Any one know of a personal schedule/dairy/helper thing available?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3654 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi folks, I have been trying to look for a personal schedule/diary/helper thing without luck so far. eg, I am due to meet someone in 3days time at 2pm. I'm currently so busy that by 3days time 2pm, it might have slipped my mind. It would be really great to have a doohicky that i can write little to-do's in, with times, and it had the facility to automatically remind me of the meeting, even with an option of an hour beforehand mini reminder.

Hey Abbey! Could something like that be what you are searching for?

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/RemindATimeV4-HUD-0012ms-OnLine-OffLine-reminders/5383346

Expensive, though... *coughs* :D 

Hugs you sweetie!!! :)

ETA: I don't have time to check this inworld, but here's another tool (demo version)

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/RSVP-Event-Reminder-Hud-DEMO/5724715

Ooooh that is exactly along the lines of what I'm looking for! :) tho *cough* you are right about the price.  TY for helping, Valerie, hugs  :) Will keep looking for a cheaper option. Anymore options are welcome :)

Edit: ooh didnt see the second option. will scope it out, ty :)

Edit Edit: OMG Val!!! Its YOU, big hugs darlin' :) :) :)

Maybe glance at https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/ML-CalendarCog-Kiosk/255158 although I have no idea if it's viable for what you have in mind. I like the idea, though, of basing it all from a Google calendar, so you can manipulate it in a browser, etc., assuming your avatar has a Google account.

(Disclaimer: An alt used a precursor to this product, back in maybe 2007. No clue whether it still works, or was upgraded, or anything more about that ancient history.)

Abbey Wingtips wrote:

Ooooh that is exactly along the lines of what I'm looking for!
:)
tho *cough* you are right about the price.  TY for helping, Valerie, hugs 
Will keep looking for a cheaper option. Anymore options are welcome

well...you might consider hiring a cheap....um....I mean...inexpensive secretary to remind you. Or cheap..if that's what you're looking for...:matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

Abbey Wingtips wrote:

Thank you for all your replies, much appreciated

I went went with Val's second option, the RSVP, and it does a perfect job for what I was looking for. Thank you Val! Bissous! :heart:

I'm so glad you are happy with it Abbey! See you soon at the club! A huge hug and bisous to you! :):heart:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3654 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.