All SL search comes up with zero results.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4367 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Search in V2 does not work for me at all. I don't mean it doesn't pull up desired results or general results. I mean it doesn't do ANYthing. I don't know why. I have tried people search, places, all the tabs, with various words from generic to specific.  I don't know what is wrong with it.  So I rely on my trusty old V1.

I had this happen about a week or so ago. Suddenly for a week, I could not get any search to work. Just got a white page.

Then suddenly it started working again. Restarts would not help either.  I never investigated why it was not working, but it eventually started again.

/me wonders if the system is set too sensitive for search spam and banning IP's from search for a limited time.

It's not whether or not that .exe is running. I did some searches for another current thread, using the V1 viewer and searching in All>Everything. I got results for the target searchterm when searching both with and without quotes, but a few minutes later, I got no results at all with or without quotes. While the particular searchterm was not returning results, other searchterms did return results. It's now roughly half an hour later, and I get results for the target searchterm again.

During all that, the computer wasn't rebooted and the viewer was not closed and restarted. Therefore, the search system is faulty. The reason it's faulty is because Linden Lab runs it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4367 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.