AdBoards..inword problem

DarkUnicorN

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3384 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

my problem is a resident from in w0rld i payed for a AdBoard  advertisment..and had some issuie ,even if i follow step by step the notecard was send to me...

I request from the person to assist me....but he told me to follow notecard instructions!

i tryed again but nothing....so i answer back asking him to find solution....or give back the L$ i payed for this action!

and finaly he insulted me with kind words and mutes me....

i want to report him for non fullfilling his job...to a client!

What can i do in a situation,as this!?

DarkUnicorN wrote:

What can i do in a situation,as this!?

Read the Community Standards here https://secondlife.com/corporate/cs.php

Noting carefully the bit about:-

Buyer Beware

Linden Lab does not exercise editorial control over the content of Second Life, and will make no specific efforts to review the textures, objects, sounds or other content created within Second Life. Additionally, Linden Lab does not certify or endorse the operation of in-world games, vending machines, or retail locations; refunds must be requested from the owners of these objects.

In other words, you are free to **bleep** and moan (but cannot name and shame on these forums) about it but there's no recourse.

What "kind" words did he use to insult you? I'm intrigued :)

In all probability, if you follow the instructions exactly, everything will work properly but, as english is not your native language, you may have some difficulty. Perhaps a native english speaker can help you. I have a fair amount of experience of english speakers not following the instructions for things they bought from me, even though they say they have followed them. It can become annoying for the seller because the seller has to put more time into helping people who are just too lazy to put a few minutes into doing things properly.

If the seller won't help you, there is nothing you can do except to get some help in following the instructions.

I used to sell a temp rezzer. Those things need a bit of time with the instructions to set up. I still remember one particular customer who was a native english speaker, and who I was helping on voice - both of us on voice. At one point I was trying to get her to left click on something - just an ordinary click. After 5 minutes of her not being able to grasp that she needed to click on it, we gave up altogether. During it, she said that I must think she's stupid. I didn't answer that :) I don't think she ever got it working.

The thing is that following instructions exactly, does make things work properly, and you need to get a friend to help you to do that.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3384 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.