Account is currently on hold.

JulianaVenetti

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1906 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Your account is currently on hold. You will be redirected to submit a support case in 10 seconds. If you would like to sign in with a different Second Life account, please click Logout.
Call us at (866) 476-9763 or you can submit a Support Case

Has anyone encountered this problem? Andhow to solve it?

I apologize in advance for my bad English. I use a translator. My name is Delana. I live in Kazakhstan. I am 23 years old. my main account Deilanochka. I want to tell you my problem. 5 years ago I was a tragedy and I now have no opportunity to move. The game second life the only thing that connects me with the world. Here in the game I'm working as a DJ in clubs and earn to dress my avatar. I have been playing for 3 years and never broke the rules of the game. I don't want to sell and not buy. I can't afford. I help new players in the game. I love this game. But my account got banned. I don't know why. My only mistake is that I paid for work not through the type of heat. Look at the history of my cash movements!! I have no disorders in addition to these! I beg you will give me my account! The game second life, my life. Help me please. I believe in your kindness! Thank you!

20 answers to this question

None of us in here can help you unblock the account or answer your questions, only Lindenlab can help you, so you need to submit a ticket (Only way to 'talk' to Lindenlab)

I borrowed this answer from *Rolig Loon* who posted it for someone else (Thank you Rolig)...

Here is how to submit a ticket to Lindenlab 

Click the HELP link at the top of this page and then click Contact Support, in the menu on the right side of the new page. Or navigate directly to https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

reply:

Hi Deilanochka,

Thank you for contacting Linden Lab. After conducting a thorough review, Linden Lab has determined this account has violated the Second Life Terms of Service. Regretfully, we have determined this account and all alternate accounts will be permanently terminated.

The entire Second Life terms of service can be found here:

http://lindenlab.com/tos

Regards,
Michaelb Scout
Linden Lab Support
Ссылка lindenlab.com

Terms of Service | Linden Lab
Read the Terms of Service and learn more about the policies for various Linden Lab products.

This isdefinitivelyYes?

Hi Linden lab Support team or concerned person,

I am not able to login my account since 4 days ago, i tried change my password also for solutions by the email link but i couldn't give the password hint due to i forget it and then again there had to be given 3 friends name given the names but they were not any chance to get out from there, then after one day again i tried same process but i failed. its just i tried on my account recovery for the last 4 days all the possible ways like password change and put the ticket as well to linden lab by the mail but no replay. now its showing hold my account ( "Your account is currently on hold. You will be redirected to submit a support case in 10 seconds. If you would like to sign in with a different Second Life account, please click Logout" ) instead of shows the hint and friends names. 

now i dont have any idea how to reach to my friends and events i have been participated even i have been helped more of people whoever dosent know how to fix and make proper systematic inventory organizing of the mesh and outfit and proper utilization of outfit cloths and designs so many of there i giving hand to my knowledge.

if anyone could help me out here to recover my account that would be more appreciated, i am looking forward to hear from you guys.

thanks,

Farha

LogginIssues_Farhsa.png

LoginIssue_Farha.png

Edited by Farhsa
Expanded and cleared well my content

50 minutes ago, Farhsa said:

Hi Linden lab Support team or concerned person,

I am not able to login my account since 4 days ago, i tried change my password also for solutions by the email link but i couldn't give the password hint due to i forget it and then again there had to be given 3 friends name given the names but they were not any chance to get out from there, then after one day again i tried same process but i failed. its just i tried on my account recovery for the last 4 days all the possible ways like password change and put the ticket as well to linden lab by the mail but no replay. now its showing hold my account ( "Your account is currently on hold. You will be redirected to submit a support case in 10 seconds. If you would like to sign in with a different Second Life account, please click Logout" ) instead of shows the hint and friends names. 

now i dont have any idea how to reach to my friends and events i have been participated even i have been helped more of people whoever dosent know how to fix and make proper systematic inventory organizing of the mesh and outfit and proper utilization of outfit cloths and designs so many of there i giving hand to my knowledge.

if anyone could help me out here to recover my account that would be more appreciated, i am looking forward to hear from you guys.

thanks,

Farha

We are just residents here not Linden Lab Support team.  You need to file a support ticket https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 8/30/2014 at 4:42 PM, JulianaVenetti said:

Has anyone encountered this problem? Andhow to solve it?

Yes. I did. It happened several months ago. This was because of an event 10 years ago, when I was still a n00b. Back then, I made a sculpty motorbike and set it for sale on SLXChange, or XStreet SL or whatever it was called back in the day. It cost a measly L$10. It was a really crappy bike--more like a joke. I thought it was funny to include the name of a notorious motorcycle club in the product title. The name of that club is so common that it is used colloquially, for chopper-style motor cycles world-wide. Kinda like 'Xeroxing' is colloquial for making photocopies. Little did I know that this club, which, btw, is labeled as a criminal organization in my country, had trademarked their name and has lawyers world-wide going after anyone using their brand without permission. Even the Walt Disney corporation/Buena Vista Motion Pictures has fallen victim to their legal bloodhounds. Also, I hardly sold any of said bike because: sculpty  crappiness.

Days became months. Months became years. Legend became myth. My store grew and the thing was pushed backward into the product list and finally forgotten. Had I even know it was still in my store, I would have removed it myself, because in this day and era of fine meshes, one cannot sell sculpty motorbikes with dignity or a straight face.

Finally, several months ago, I too had my account on hold and with every attempt to log in, I would be redirected to the support page. How did I solve it? I opened a support ticket because I was totally clueless why it happened. After I filed it, I had the brilliant idea to check my spam folder, and, lo, inside there was an email from the Linden Lab explaining the legal situation. I have no clue why it was in my spam folder. All other LL-related correspondence ends up in my Inbox. Maybe Google's Bayesian heuristic spam AI thingamajiggy had an aneurism over the legalese inside the mail and tossed it. But I recovered it, recanted the support request and abode my time in account suspension like any God-fearing peninent. I waited for an amount of time which I will not disclose here, but, boy, did I learn my lesson!

Always check your spam folder for more clues on your legal quest!

Here endeth the lesson.

Edited by Arduenn Schwartzman
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

slight derail but Cindy's spam folder says she is due a £462 tax refund.  I didn't even know she was paying tax so I didn't click the green link to add my bank details to claim it back :/ 

Well at least you get more creative ones than I do.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1906 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.