A bug on the personal forum page?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4656 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I see the same thing. I assumed it was a temporary thing since it seems LL are doing some work on the forum software. Also, in Answers, before you could click the kudo count thingy and see who gave kudos to a post, but now you can't. No big deal really, but an indication that something is being worked on.

- Luc -

i see the same thing as well - only i see the people i have added to my friends list and i am not happy with it. i thought whomever you added to your friends list here was to be kept private. it's not that my friends are under the witness protection prgram, but still - my friends list is nobodys business and i sincerely hope they remove it asap.

:smileymad:

eta: i did a little test; i removed the ones i have on my friends list here and they disappeared from the kudos list as well, and i could add four of them back without re-appearing on the kudos list, but as soon as i hit the 5th one - there they were again.

mods - do fix pls kthxbai.

this thread should be in the forums feedback section.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Forums-Feedback/bd-p/forums_feedback

You are saying that the kudos list on your profile show only kudos from people on your friends list? Or was that the case before you did your experiment? Or do you say that your friends list is visible as well as the kudos list?

Either way, this is a bug that should be fixed and I agree that this thread should be in the forums feedback section. 

- Luc -

it was showing the people on my friends list (yes, before my experiment), and this had suddenly changed yesterday.

still it wasn't accurate, either, because one person on my friends list has given me kudos and vice versa, but it was still listed as 0, on both.

my testing told me that having four people on my friends list would be "safe"; they would then not appear on the kudos lists. but the moment i added a fifth one, the names on the kudos lists were replaced with my friends names again. (i have not added a fifth one at this point, i really do prefer to keep my friends' names private)

i am not sure if anyone beside oneself can see the friends' names, perhaps it's only visible to oneself and others are seeing some random list? idk. either way something is definitely off, yes.

i posted in the feedback section: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Forums-Feedback/recent-kudos-list-all-messed-up/td-p/990059 - no takers yet. i hope the ctug meeting later won't be cancelled.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4656 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.