24/7 clubs or venues????

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3524 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My list of clubs or venues that have decent amount of avatars 24/7 is pretty short,  I would like to find expand my list.  I like rock, blues, most decades rock, pop, country western, latin, R&B (not rap)..   don,t like techno, club mix, 

If club usually 24/7 has 10+ real active not bot avatars, please list.

Currently I go to Muddys, Big Daddys, Blackhearts, Ohanas, Wet Willies, Fogbound.

Any help is appreciated

I don't really do much of the club scene, so I only know the old big names. Sanctuary Rock, Beachwood, Ambrosia, and GOL. Although I wouldn't reccomend GOL for music, and Beachwood and Ambrosia the dj's seem to like the sound of their own voices as much as the music, cause they have a habbit of talking over the songs :matte-motes-bored:

walterwhiteSr wrote:

ONLY one suggestion out of 47 views..  people never go dancing or meeting people ...  surely you have a fav place or two or 10 ..... lol

You asked for something very specific.  Not everyone is on 24/7/365 and after 7 years here I have a 'short list' of places I go. 

I quit going to a most of the few 24/7/365 clubs I knew of long ago because most were spam and gesturbation fests.  Simply not my thing.

Two that I still go to are JunkYard Blues and Fogbound.  They are fairly active round the clock.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3524 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.